British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

I mean does anyone want to go to the tank museum with a tape measure to check? And a fridge magnet for the aluminium backplate on the Chally 2F?

was planning on doing that but ive been quite busy recently sadly. Will lyk when i get round to doing it lol.

A peek at how ASRAAM might perform, thanks to @DirectSupport for running the test/config.

3 Likes

Since CAMM has a v-launch motor that makes it fire at roughly horizontal it should have greater range, since the supercat launcher is standard asraam fired at a 60-70 degree angle.

Mach 4 from standstill??? I fear that when you launch ASRAAM at high alt high speed, it will despawn, because Gaijin has a engine limit for speed for missiles haha

1 Like

Indeed, i personally believe the burn time we used is slightly too low, i think the sustainer should be longer, which would likely reduce the top speed but extend range.

1 Like

also guys, if you find any launch footage >10s long for asraam or camm that would be very useful

1 Like

Will look for others. I think I saw another one on twitter a while back.

3 Likes

AS.30 placement on the TSR.2

10 Likes

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

1 Like

Oooooo, thats alot of meme potential.

2 Likes

do you guys think it would get the AS.30L?

No it won’t, it will get the first generation of AS.30s like those used on the Canberra B.15

Still good.
what do you think it is referring to on some of the other images when it says - low altitude sub sonic strategic missile for the tsr2

Not sure, likely a cruise missile study from the early 1960’s. I am not familiar with it, but it probably builds on previous experience.

3 Likes

Has Nord slapped on f104 vibes.

1 Like

We can also get the Lightning F.3 with Bullpups, it would sort of be an analog to the F-104 with Nords and more or less a Mach 2-capable Sea Vixen in terms of playability (no guns), but it would be the best performing Lightning. As far as I’m aware it was a mockup pod for a Ground Attack Lightning (PL.1 or something like that) that may have been flight tested, but I need to dig through my sources some more before coming to conclusions.

6 Likes

Cursed fuel tanks

3 Likes

@Gunjob @Flame2512 What do you guys know about this project.

1 Like