British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

So… its been 7 months since I reported the wrong flag for the Hunter FGA.9. but still has the Union jack. Do you think this means we can consider it the RAF version of the Jet and not the Rhodesian version?

and if so. What buffs could it get?

1 Like

I mean there are a few things missing the correct flag still. Going by the Wiki info this is a Canadian plot and the livery is RCAF one. But I’m 90% sure it still has the UK flag.
https://wiki.warthunder.com/Prendergast’s_Spitfire_FR_Mk_XIVe

2 Likes

That’s cause it was flying under the RAF.

1 Like

The plane is painted after the camouflage scheme of the plane Canadian pilot James Prendergast used in the No.414 Squadron of the Royal Canadian Air Force

I see the RCAF right there. It is a Canadian plot and Squadron should have the Red Ensign.

Canadians as the RCAF along side the RAF

it is RCAF

1 Like

Just noticed in the recent update they seem to have misinterpreted the Swingfire report? i believe that states 1-10x not Just 10x

1 Like

They do not add x1 sights, never have. Which is stupid

6 Likes

There is no misinterpretation, as always 1x magnification of the gunner’s sight is not implemented.

When can we get the x1 in game? Being forced in for exampel x10 when i just want to have a better look where i aim is suboptimal

I think few months ago I’v been read that British Phantoms have been tests upgraded varients of Spey engine, is that true?

FG.1 and FGR.2 got them in service. When it comes to engines the speys they got were also not test ones.

Hey is Lancaster meant to be able to carry a 1000lb alongside it’s 12000?

1 Like

iirc 617 ran modified Lancasters and was a special targets group. 617 sqn is also known as the Dambusters

1 Like

British Phantoms should have either Mk 83 bombs or the N.1 bombs on the Bucc.
Credit to webmaster at www.phantomf4k.org

1 Like

Hold on, why are we missing the fencing swords in game?

1 Like

Because you’d be radarless if you do.

So no radar, but the chance to get a melee kill

You can do that anyway

Ah but not with a sword attached to the nose cone

Wait, did you actually find evidence of them with the N1 bombs?