British Aerospace Harrier GR.5: The First Second Gen Harrier for the RAF

Possibly a full and proper IRST, cause I’ve seen some pics of underneath the bump and it seemed like glass or something with a camera

Are you agreeing with him that those long things are some kind of tracking system?

When you look through the GR.7’s HUD on an enemy it’ll show a target box around it (I think, I don’t have but I’ve watched videos) that’s why I asked

Those are the antenna for the Zeus EW system.

Ok…

2 Likes

I’ve seen something like this before

1 Like

I’ve probably posted it before, heres the top view;

2 Likes

And internal;

1 Like

Anything though about target tracking?

With Zeus? No. The DMT can be slaved to your Sidewinders so once the Sidewinder has a lock the DMT can slave to it to aid in target identification.

DMT? Like the drug?

2 Likes

Dual Mode Tracker;

Probably No.

This is the premium we should have gotten instead of the Mig21 BigMac

3 Likes

I mean its a production aircraft and one that could fill a reasonable gap in the tree, no need for it to come as a premium.

As ive already mentioned there is the GR.5 (Mk.107) we could get or something along the lines of a saudi or prototype Tornado

1 Like

Yeah… It could, just we could do with a Su39 like equivalent. We really don’t have much in the way of premium CAS. Considering it’s loadout and stuff. It would be the ideal candidate and I’d also rather get the Harrier Gr9A on the TT first.

I mean, with a full loadout the GR.9A is a long way away, right now a GR.7A would probs be the best option for a premium imo, slightly better to justify sales and not taking away from any tech tree options

There is also the Hawk 200 Night attack that could come as a prem given how it was only a single converted prototype

1 Like

Perhaps. I’d just like one with 9Ls instead of 9Ms as the Gr7 is unplayable in sim with it’s current BR

Harrier GR.9A from Royal Air Force full Air-to-Ground munitions sure and equipped AN/AAQ-33 Sniper XR

Harrier GR.7A better engine only but laser designator pod and armament like Harrier GR.7 from researchable ?

I don’t know in the future next aircraft premium pre-order pack at rank 8 for great britain it might fighter aircraft or attack aircraft