British Aerospace Harrier GR.5: The First Second Gen Harrier for the RAF

Wait nevermind, Ive mixed up my Evaluation stuff, it was evaluated separately

terribly sorry

1 Like

IIRC they competed for separate sections of the project, the Kestrel competed for NBMR 3A (against the Fw 1262 (aka VAK 191B) and G.95), whilst the 1154 competed for NBMR 3B against the Mirage IIIV. At least that’s how it is off the top of my head.

either way, unless we can prove it carried anything more than a few SNEBs we likely wont see it in game any time soon

its the Westland Gazelle of the Harriers

1 Like

Yeah, Smin had already stated it likely won’t come to the game

1 Like

I hope it comes as a premium 'cause top tier britain doesn’t even have a good premium ground pounder.

Now great britain in rank 7 has 1 aircraft premium pack only

Idk new aircraft pre-order pack premium at rank 7 in the future but battle rating lower F-4J(UK)

What do you mean?
I want the GR.5 as a premium CAS jet and a GR.5A in the TT to

Idk Harrier GR.5 located before or after F-4J(UK) in rank 7

Would be 11.3 (Air AB) and 11.0 (Air RB & Air SB). I guess located before Harrier GR.7

Next to it

most likely

Nothing to say we cant get both in the tech tree, as there is another harrier that could be premium, the Pegasus 11-61

5 Likes

Whats the history behind that one?

1 Like

It’s a pegaSUS on the lightest Harrier II

This would be a very fun premium

1 Like

Susy pegging?

1 Like

Im not entirely sure yet, need to do more research, but it was a testbed for the Pegasus Mk.107 engine that was introduced on the Harrier GR.7A, so just a GR.5 with more thrust

I’m waiting 3 Harrier suggestion

Also

What is this bump is it

• FLIR in a different location from the aircrafts Yankee and later British counterparts

• IRST

• Space for the camera to fit in

1 Like

Just this i believe, as the FLIR is located on the top of the nose on the GR.5A

I thought the Green was FLIR and the Red was a sort of IRST/mini tracking radar

That is correct, im not entirely sure what the bump is, however the GR.5 was not fitted with FLIR so it cant be that