Britain Naval Tree - What’s left to be added for all BRs

What, so given what you’re saying the moment every ship becomes 30 the gun turrets should be rusted in place? Mmmmm nice and believable there

2 Likes

the ship itself met its life limit
WW1 ships does not estimated and designed to live more than 30 years. That’s all.

1 Like

Again your own personal biases are showing. Izmail is nowhere near comparable to the Sovetsky Sojuz or Kronstadt.

Izmail was launched. The guns were actually made so it really isn’t paper vehicle. There are a lot of much more egregious examples of paper vehicle.

3 Likes

Barham is going to get new AP, differ from Hood and Renown.
More explosive filler, less penetration.

= maybe another 15’’ battleship using this shell would added in tech tree in the future.

4 Likes

Sounds like it could be a new meta shell for cracking tougher armored ships at mid-long ranges where SAP isnt as reliable.

What other shells does it gets? It should be able to use HE (100kg bursting charge) as well shrapnel shells.

1 Like

Only CPC we used to have.

I have lost the hope of British Navy, Consider the future the biggest ship is 16inch guns with the slowest reload time and bad armor, after Gaijin nerfed the HE and SAP, the advantage of the British navy has disappeared( now they still refuse to add that HE for 15inch BBs)

well the lion class was laid down but knowing the snail they would deny it

1 Like

Actually I found it more optimistic than before as ‘module layout’ becomes most important than ever and this is the Royal Navy’s strong part. Nelsons armor is quite good, same as Lion. And while all fast battleships of 1930s, British one’s are the only one that doesn’t have magazine around the waterline.

1 Like

They didn’t deny it. Already there are suggestion thread.

1 Like

well till it gets added they can always say no to it as past to the devs means nothing it just means they have been told about the vehical

Even the Lion class, I think will be like a regular 16inch BB in the future, which means it can suffer from USN or IJN’s super BBs

Yamato would, but not USN ones. Having the fragile layout of Alaska, not much hope for them. Well if Montana comes it would be problem.

For Nelson or G3, the main issue is the fire power, I think there are few of players can stand over 40s reload time with about 400mm pen over 10km away

well if you go full paper there are some mad designs of battles ships the size of modern aircraft carriers that make current era BB’s look “small”

Not only Montana, but also South Dakota class( 1920s), they are monsters

just standard battleship with bigger gun. It would explode as well.

it is a shame that the KGV’s dont have better guns as there armor is decent thickness wise

G3 should not have the same reload problem or firepower problem as Nelson.

G3 firstly could come with 16.5/45 (which would be absolutely ideal, particularly as it has superheavy shells similar to the 15") or 16" guns as parts for the ship were built before the change to 16" was made (due to the upcoming Washington treaty the UK attempted to lighten the ship to ~50,000 tonnes limit).

Secondly even if she is given the 16" Nelson drastically cut down the autoloading mechanism, leading to projectiles no longer fitting, to the point where its a different system. So G 3 would definitely have 2RPM, that’s what she was designed for, that’s whats written down and there’s a good excuse as to why it isn’t reflected on Nelson.

3 Likes

if i am not wrong there were reports that during the sinking of bismark rodney exceded the expected RPM of the guns

2 Likes