Britain Air Forces

It is. I’m like the biggest supporter here for it but it’s unlikely to come anytime soon. So in the short term, I’d like my stuff in the UK tree.

That’s what I was saying about an independent Canadian tree. I’d play it. I don’t have any favouritism to the UK itself. But I do love the commonwealth.

2 Likes

Lol GJ about to hit us with SU30MKI for India and it’s the only Flanker, its coming to UK and it’s a Premium.

Calling it, boys.

1 Like

I like those odds but the premium could be another Tornado IDS that was leaked.

And the only real western option for the UK is the Hornet

1 Like

But “It’s a member of the commonwealth.”

I love Flankers so I wouldn’t care… Plus we have no heavy fighters ourselves, yes I’m opposed, but I sure as hell wouldn’t complain I love Flankers…

1 Like

Yeah, Im expecting a few premium aircraft, A few nations still dont have an 11.3 Premium. Germany does have a 11.0. But italy’s highest is 10.3. So if I had to put money on it, then i’d guess Italy. Though I hope all 3. A premium Tornado would be a powerhouse in SB

So here are my views if gaijin added these aircraft to Britain in the next update.

Tornado F.3 “Late” - No effort almost insulting
Phantoms with 9L - Good but not great
Sea Harrier Fa.2 - Eh
SAAF Gripen C - Ok
F/A-18 - Exited
Indian Mig-29K - Hyped

Lipstick on a pig
Wouldn’t help, would just put Phantom on the tier with future ARHs and IRCM missiles

1 Like

Yeap

If they have the Tornado at 11.3 with superior everything then I don’t see why the Phantom’s wouldn’t stay where they are

I mean historically possible loadouts are very common in top tier. SAAF JAS39C with AIM-120 and AIM-9M wouldn’t be an exception

Idk why do you keep bringing up Indian vehicles when India is clearly not a part of regular tt and their vehicles fill the role of premium / special / event. Not to mention MiG-29K being far more advanced than anything we have rn and even better than confirmed JAS39C. It’s a 4++ jet afterall…

Because it’s funny to see people reactions

MiG-21UPG when?

I will be very happy with the addition of Commonwealth vehicles.

Honestly expected this answer in the same 1:1 form lmao

I am wondering whether this would be a good idea or not. Gripen C with IR only could be “fine” at top tier but if the Gripen C get’s ARH, then no reason not to give aircraft like the F-16 ARH, etc etc and very very quickly top tier becomes… Even messier than it is currently and rapidly, additions like Su-27s with R-77 for the soviets and F-15s with AMRAAM for japan, etc, become necessary to maintain balance.

If we are expecting a limited deployment of ARH, then im doubting Gripen C will be an early adopter. (especially with its radar)

aim-120s added = SHAR2
no aim-120 = HAL Tejas

That would be really random. To go from Aim-9 on pretty much everything to R-73s for a single airframe and then back to Aim-9 for all future aircraft. I just dont see any Indian airframe coming, at least not randomly placed in the TT. Especially when there are more logical additions available