Britain Air Forces

yeah but we can’t have it

Show me where’s the gun on it

EDIT: Morvran beat me to it…

Idk man If were getting the SA Gripen id think it be a cool premium…

Just saying, two seater Gripens lack the gun

Be a cool skin for the Gripen tho

If it’s actually gonna be a hornet. I will cry. If the top teir british tech tree aircraft isn’t even bloody british that’s just gonna add insult to injury to this tree.

That’s just kicking us while we’re down.

We realised it wasnt gonna be british for a while tbh…

2 Likes

im the other way around

It is the Super Hornet. Just look how many pylons it has

1 Like

I mean fair? but I’d event take another harrier or tornado variant.

Don’t get me wrong I would love a commonwealth expansion to the british tree. but… Gaijin really does just want us to suffer.

My biggest fear is that commonwealth additions will straight up replace native options over the course of the next year or so. That would be a tragedy. A single Canadian or Australian addition would give them some much needed love and help fill some of the holes in our top tier.

Sea Harrier FA2 though needs to be added ASAP and they can’t delay Typhoon for that much longer

Never underestimate how much gaijin will drag their feet on that matter. if they can do it by god they will.

And yeah. I don’t mind commonwealth additions. hell i support them but when they are gonna take precident over the tree it’s actually supposed to be? that’s when the worry creeps in. would I like a abominable warcriminal F18. of course. do i want it at the cost of a native british addition being snubbed? no.

Yeah, I’m ready to spend a year or 2 in the FA2 fighting late F15s and Su30s whilst they continue to deny the Typhoon

But yeah, CW augmenting our tree is great. But we can’t have a repeat of the SA in ground. Where CW replaced British additions.

1 Like

I don’t really see what ZA replaced in Britain. You can’t get the MTTD, TTD or Olifant Mk.2 anywhere else. Hell even the concept 3 is great. I don’t think a CW air sub-tree is worth it though. Just the bare minimum at the top.

I’m still hoping they get the 120mm gun they should be capable of using.

We could have had a number of light tanks to replace the SA light tanks and the G6 could be replaced by the abbot.

But we’ve gotten more SA vehicles of late than British ones. It’s a shame

Smin just confirmed defo won’t be a CAS aircraft. So Harrier Gr9A or Tornado Gr4

2 Likes

So FA2 another fighter tornado or foreign (Grippen most likely)

Pleae be something decent for the love of god…

2 Likes

The quotes

1 Like