Britain Air Forces

the first time they put the Mig29 on the 4th quarter icon, it was immediately dev blogged the following.

We are getting at least one of these aircraft. Mark my word.

lol imagine it’s just the top right, another Mig29… Hey, it’s at least one of the above aircraft!

1 Like

vanga

Did they even know about the warrior ADATS? Because if they did why even bother with the M113 if they already had the warrior model and ADATS turret model.
As I’ve stated many times before it would be great if the ADATS got individual reloadable missile tubes. There’s some other stuff too like depression and fire on the move but idk if it really had it :/

Also boys, some additional perspective.

Just like GJ initially had reservations of giving the Italians their leased F-16ADFs while they waited and still wait for the Eurofighter, I do not see why the UK cannot utilize the Legacy Hornet (CF-18) while they wait for their Typhoon as well.

Take what you will from it.

5 Likes

Unsure this year new premium pack pre order it might be aircraft rank 7 or early premium pack aircraft rank 8

British fighter aircraft toptier from Indian ? I guess maybe Su-30K Flanker-C or Su-30MKI Flanker-H or MiG-29UPG (9-20) or MiG-29K (9-31 or 9-41)

I’m not sure that new fighter aircraft toptier for british tech tree from canadian or royal air force or royal navy

I guess Tornado F2A located before Tornado F3

Tracked Rapier, same performance as ADATS

1 Like

Not begging for a US jet, asking for a Canadian or Australian jet.

2 Likes

Likewise Britain could have gotten the New Zealand F-16s that were canceled at the last possible moment. Would be more historically accurate than the F-16AJ that they invented for the Japanese TT

3 Likes

Totally forgot about New Zealand. Hell, the UK legit had Mirages with sraams capability too no? GJ be with the BS.

Well brother to be fair, it was not a total invention like the IRST, guessed where countermeasures go imaginary serial production Yak-141 we have in game… The AJ does exist on brochure technically and the 4x Sparrow was tested (2x on the fuselage landing covers) specifically for the Japanese iirc.

We got to be a little fair to GJ regarding the AJ.

Are the aircraft in the image a Gripen, SU27 and an F15?

It’s already been confirmed it has no relevance to the update, not even officially made by gaijin I think

Yes that is a two-seater flanker which can be a later model or even a Chinese one for all we know.

Gripen all day.

The Hornet… Now that you brought up the picture does not seem like a legacy Hornet after all… Its canopy is too long and I see two canopy bows. Additionally it has larger leading edge root extensions.

That might be a Super Hornet…

Australian Super Hornet for the UK @Morvran perhaps?! Forget the legacy.

They said that last year same decorator went out and had the Mig29 on it though brother. December 9th, we get the Fulcrum devblog. We are creatures of habit and so are the developers.

1 Like

Still too early for the Super Bug

1 Like

I know… but that is more a silhouette of a Super imo based on the LERX and elongated canopy. Legacies have a tear drop shaped.

1 Like

LERXs are dead giveaway
IMO, no point looking for other clues
But if you really want to, count the number of pylons on the wing(s)

1 Like

It’s possible, but I wouldn’t read into it too much

1 Like

Great point!

Shoot we got nothing better to do for the next 20 days, WT suspense for their biggest patch and most important sales quarter of the year is just clean fun.

you are right… I am getting all pumped!

1 Like

Dont we use Gripens for a flight school?

God what a cool camo…

1 Like

Yep, though Gripen Ds. So 2 seater cockpit removes a fuel tank and the internal gun

1 Like