Britain Air Forces

its too much of a troll

5 Likes

I see how you’d think that, and it could be.

However I think a real troll would include F-15 also, to really put the icing on the cake

You might have more insight you think its troll by the esports guys

I’m not confirming or denying anything haha. Just enjoying the chaos.

7 Likes

If you knew, you wouldn’t be allowed to say ;-)

Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn GIF - Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn - Discover & Share GIFs

7 Likes

well american mains are gonna riot or smth if su-27 gets added without F15

Likely it’s just for decoration rather than hinting at something being added. F-18 on the decal appears to be a E/F/G model Super Hornet since it’s got 6 underwing pylons. No way is gaijin adding a Super Hornet yet.
But if we stick to the idea that it’s a hint of content for the next update: The Flanker is a twin-seat Su-27UB or Su-30 type judging by the raised canopy. So maybe it’s an Indian Su-30MKI for Britain :D

1 Like

a perspectivce and note.

That is not just any Flanker. That is a two-seater. When you see a two-seater its not indicative of a trainer, though thats why the variant was initially created.

It’s indicative of an advanced Flanker as two-seaters have been the type to be most upgrade sustainable.

according me chat with chinese friend

These conclusions were derived from conversations I had with Chinese friend.
Don’t take it too seriously.
If any of it turns out to be true, is my wishlist coming true.

1 Like

That would be a hell of an idea the CF-18, I did not even think about it.

The legacy Hornet of the Royal Canadian Air Force did not get much glory and now is the time.

This is why they have kept the mighty AWG9 and Aim54 nerfed imo. Awaiting the arrival of the Flanker.

Once a comparable fighter comes to China and USSR the Tomcat will have its full capability.

At least that is my hope and prayer.

Begging for an American jet for Britain instead of a British or South African jet is hilarious.

Calling real loadouts “placeholder”.

Brainrot.

I will take a Typhoon or an Aim-120 Sea Harrier all day. But its pretty apparrent that GJ is going the route of least resistance. Making a legacy Hornet is easier as all they have to do is copy paste and throw a Maple Leaf on the damn thing and there you go. “UK top tier”

The overall goal for me personally at the moment is to give UK some top tier capability in the meantime instead of waiting and waiting.

Where is the “brainrot” in that? You know how much of a pain in the ass to model the Typhoon or specific harriers? The legacy Hornet is widely available for precise modelling. Get real my friend.

2 Likes

Except it’s not British or South African.

1 Like

Yeah well they got an ADATS and a Indian tank for some hilarious reason.

1 Like

Cause there was no alternative, and one is a squadron vehicle.

Warrior ADATS if they wanted home grown

6 Likes

Regardless GJ has their reasons, yes? I am not saying I totally agree with a legacy hornet for UK. Because I want them to model UK’s proper amazing aircraft and not take 4 years to do it. But if it meant giving this tech tree mains something this patch, so be it.

1 Like