Britain Air Forces

Welcome, just be thankful you are joining the pain club with the better radar. (those first 3 months were exceptionally brutal)

Good luck with the stock grind

1 Like

That was fast

I have no life (kind of anyway) and im insane

My brain is now mush

Also for everyone my verdict on the F4J(UK) so far, its honestly pretty good right now my stats are ,
57% WR 206 kills 84 deaths 122 matches played

4 Likes

I looked at my stats and i don’t remember using the Indian T90 that much and i look and its my most played tank

1 Like

Yeah, apparently they added EEGS (air to air radar gun lead indicator) to every Phantom in the Kings of Battle update
So yes, even the FG. 1, FGR. 2 and 4J(UK)

I don’t know if it works in Sim tho

I mean, after all it’s still a F-4J.
On its own there is nothing wrong with it, but in comparison to all the other 11.3 Phantoms it’s the worst one

1 Like

It does indeed work in sim. I can finally unlock more potential from the Phantom’s.

1 Like

Its defnitely better then the FGR and FG.1 tho

You think so? I really prefer the flight performance of the Speys

I feel like it increases the weight too much personally but that may just be the EJ in me speaking

Dunno, I guess I just like the way heavy planes feel lol

1 Like

Man the Tornado stock is F’ing P A I N

@Morvran I understand now.

How is Gunjob so good in this thing lmao

This aircraft has made me realize we NEED low mod tier Radar missles similar to low mod tier APFSDS on tanks.

6 Likes

We just need 2 stock Skyflash TEMP’s along with the two stock AIM-9L’s. I’ll always be thankful that they added in the Tornado With Lima’s instead of Golfs. Imagine grinding out the Tornado with AIM-9G’s.

4 Likes

Hell id be happy with 2 stock Skyflashes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 Likes

The tornado is a great platform, 4 good missiles with 4 more as a last resort. But I prefer the F-14B. Better flight performance with 6 good missiles and 2 as a backup. And you get the camera for long range target confirmation. I would take the Tornado over the Eagle, Falcon, or Fulcrum any day of the week though.

we are playing the same game, right?

2 Likes

I ask myself that alot.

2 Likes

It would be a great platform if it only met other 11.3s and 11.7s

Check this out