Britain Air Forces

and thats not taking into account evading a 9M or R-73 or R-27ER, etc etc. F3 does not have good energy retention

Well yeah, it’s a delta wing when in full wing sweep.

What weather settings are you on? Also, no Skyflashes?

Edit: it’s the skyflashes…

Yeah, No Skyflash is kinda cheating

Don’t have Skyflashes unlocked, and by the time you’re escaping, 3 of them would be gone at minimum.
I might not use them tho, due to being forced to equip 4. I’d prefer 2.

Arent they stock?

Nope, you actually have to unlock them using Sidewinders and guns

Thought DFs were, never mind then. I must have repressed that memory

2 Likes

No, the flight performance data of Yak-141 is so unclassified it’s easily accessible.

1 Like

So yeah, the Tornado can reach 1.2 for the trip back to base, I’ll have to give you that

Though that is still slower than some aircraft, like the Mig-29. I’ve been Bingo and Winchester (no fuel or weapons) and still been unable to outrun a mig-29 who came and put a burst of canon fire into me

1 Like

Which is where the speed matters most.
I go mach 0.92 into battle, and leave at above mach 1.1.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve had plenty of times where I would have expected to be able to outrun F-16s and MiG-29s and still have had them catch up to me

Thats the problem, Its not the same situation like when we had FGR2 vs Mig-21 or early mig-23. Where you could just run away and they could never catch you. The F3 is on average equal to the competition. So speed alone is not what the F3 is good for. at least in uptiers (or if it was 12.3). Its only major strength for that is radar power, and even then, Britain has better yet to be added in that department

3 Likes

Not UK, USA W

1 Like

AIM-7M min alt is 5m as per my report. It also had a new directional warhead and a new proximity fuze system specifically for higher probability of kill at very low altitudes.

if there going to add the f/a18d there going to add the earlier ones too

Thats my current hunch with the F-15, if Gaijin really intends to pull the trigger on ARH in December we will see two F-15 models, an A at a lower BR with 9Ls/7Fs and the 15C at a higher BR with 9M+AMRAAM

That is on par with Typhoon and that has been denied. So no chance of an F-15C with those this december. If we do, then I call BS

1 Like

The f15c is just insane and i don’t see being added before the f/a18

1 Like