Britain Air Forces

It’s an F-15C built in Japan.

@Morvran
Japan has F-15Js with AMRAAM compatibility so they’d come to those variants.

Japan doesnt have to get a F-15 at the same time if AMRAAMs don’t get added. A basic F-15A has a worse radar and no countermeasures

Which is why F-15A won’t be added.

1 Like

The issue is its not the same because we wouldnt give Japan access to a lot of its avionics so they had to use their own

IIRC it had to use a lot of upgraded F4 avionics early on

i just don’t see the f/a18 being added after the f15 other then the f15a but what is the point of the A anyway

Giving the US crybabies a new toy and to have them feel the pain of a plane with a huge flaw being their top aircraft

What’s the point of countermeasures anyways when everybody and their grandma is slinging IRCCM missiles

But F15 with AMRAAM for Japan means AMRAAM for US F15. Which means the later version. Do you really think they’d add F15 to Japan with AMRAAM but F15 to US with Aim7M in the same update

I wont complain :p

Then again you gotta remember the F16C is more then likely going to get AMRAAM

thing is that never happens to them

2 Likes

Which would be the APG-70 radar, and AMRAAM As or Bs, and Typhoon can’t carry As, and IDK if it can carry non-clipped at all.

It can carry both clipped and non-clipped AIM-120s

wasn’t the cliping to fit inside the f22 so it should

No British aircraft was equipped with As. only Bs or higher. Tornado F3 strictly speaking was only Aim120C5s (with access to the Aim120Bs left over from the FA2) and technically speaking should also have ASRAAM as the Tornado F3 ONLY flew with AMRAAM with ASRAAM and never AMRAAM and Aim-9L. Aim-9M strictly speaking wasn’t compatible. It was briefly equipped during the gulf war, but proved to have compatability issues

But still, an F15 with APG70 radar would still give it one of the best radars in game. Equal or superior to the Gripen C and FA2. It would be vastly faster than anything else in game. Perfectly nimble and able to gun fight. Have a large amount of AAMs. It would be a Br13+ easily. But apparently Typhoon DA2 at 13 is no where near

Well, considering the F-16C and Barak II were never equipped with Sparrows, I don’t see anything wrong with a Tornado CSP with only AMRAAMs and AIM-9Ls

9Ls would be DOA, Aim9Ms would be required, even if they weren’t strictly speaking compatible, they were equipped to the F3 briefly

I honestly would prefer if they just got rid of the IRCCM crap, it just makes the game less enjoyable

If it was me, I’d have reserved them for only the airframes that truly needed them. Like the FA2, AV-8B+, etc. those that are subsonic/very low performance at Br12.3+. The Mig29 and F16 did not need them in the slightest and then that would have been an appropriate avenue for creating balance.

I’d have personally preferred the Gr7 either get a BR reduction or other buffs to keep It at 11.7 and then Gr9A with 9Ms and it’s other buffs to come at 12+, ideally with other advantages, like a better Tpod

1 Like

Yeah, that would be a much better approach

9M you dump flares & defeat the inertial guidance.
Not as difficult as people initially think.

Yeah, this is what is annoying, they dug themselves into a hole because they did not think ahead for all nations