Britain Air Forces

Kinda the point I was making. They’ve already added an Indian MBT at a BR where we have 5 other MBTs, some actually not half bad. So it would be on form for them to add a light tank at a BR where we already have several options

1 Like

The indians definitely used r73s

4 Likes

This is gaijin we are talking about, they’ll claim balancing reasons and that will be that

I know its gajin but it is russian orgin so will have r73

Fair, I was expecting them to give germany a indian AFV as a replacement for the Lynx instead lol

Magachs and merkavas also be in USA TT and Israel votures in France TT. Anything can still happen

Anyone have any idea’s as to how to deal with F-16C’s in the stock FGR phantom, I can’t actually seem to pull out of the limit of the seeker when I’m flaring and obviously the 9D’s are utterly horrendous at 12.3

I dont think you can. Honestly, best bet is to just get AI targets, till you get bombs or rockets and then go for bases until you unlock Aim-7

1 Like

For fucks sake, it has end of line RP costs.

Yep… Welcome to playing Top tier Britain

It is at this point, I suggest taking it into SB as it has a 10.7 rating

1 Like

I got crew lock, 5 kills deep in the Mig-29 9-12. I always play better after flying Britain lmao.

Thats the fun part. You just die.

Might end up having to use the Jaguar instead, but then at least I’ll have a good CAS for my 10.3 lineup.

Ah… Yeah… There is the saying “if you want to have fun, play soviets, if you want to get good at the game, play Britian”

Yeah Jaguar GR.1A isnt bad for 10.3 just it only has Two GBU’s

It’ll struggle against the F-5C’s but what else is there really, harrier is okay but the other stuff is crap. I don’t mind the 2 GBU’s my main concern is flares or the lack thereof on the Gr.1 and the harrier I enjoy but LGB’s are noice.

It’s part of my intense desire for the Gnat and Type 545 is to have something I can really use to grind and have fun.

crash so they don’t get the kill

1 Like

Yeah I always play better after using Britain

Yeah i mean the Jaguar GR.1A gets 60 flares which is more than enough for its BR. and like you said there is literally nothing else because what, are you gonna dumb bomb at 10.3 in a sub sonic airframe?

1 Like

Quite good for SB, but yeah…