I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again

EAP FOR THE UK or the Sea Harrier FA.2

30mm ADENs only, at 12.3.

1 Like

25mm ADENs, at 12.7, last offer.

1 Like

No guns.

1 Like

I’d take, well I dont think ADENs came in 20mm, but the 25s on the Gr7, cheque please for the FA2. would be fine

You’re right, I’ve been flying too many Hispano planes

bro I mostly use it in ground RB to hunt down A10s or SU 25s hence why the kd ratio is so low, killed by SPAAs before enemy CAS even spawn in. There’s really not much you could do when your jet has like a total of 10 countermeasures while a Panstir or ADATS really wants you dead. the mig23MF doesn’t really have any sort of usable cas ordinance or ballastic computer so the best I could do is to strafe them with the guns

Singapore F-15SG :D

1 Like

In fact CF-18 (Early) and CF-18 IMP (Incremental Modernization Project) from RCAF are a great choice for fighter aircraft toptier at 12.0 & 12.7 BR

CF-18 HEP ‘Hornet Extension Project’’ it might be early 4+ gen fighter aircraft in rank IX (9)

So Gripen C (Early) from SAAF no armed radar-guided BVR (Beyond-Visual-Range) missile ?

2 Likes

They are going to remove the SA heil do you guys think there is a reason behind that

It was selling badly

1 Like

Its either a new Tornado variant, Sea Harrier FA. 2 or a Indian Mig 29K

I suggest you brush up on your Tornado versions, there is no F.4

Its FA.2 not FRS.

1 Like

So they can say Britain has no South African Aircraft.

Joking but its probably selling badly because the Lynx is just awesome, and to get some last minute panic-buys it will encourage purchases.

1 Like

Not the F.4 but close enough: 1:72 Panavia “Tornado F.6”; aircraft “ZF205/CG” of the Roy… | Flickr

i was going to buy it any way

That’s a 1:72 model my guy haha.

Nope. It’s real in my dreams fighter

1 Like

South African Gripen would be nice

2 Likes

Well, technically it was originally called the FRS.2. But that very quickly got changed to FA.2.

3 Likes