Britain Air Forces

Eh, if it’s just a 2A7, then Germany & Italy get the best Leopard.

Nice list but what if with get a SA Gripen cause that would depend if it gets aim120s

The SAAF Gripen would have to get weapons that the SAAF never operated either way

It’d be 9Ms & 120Bs, cause that’s what’s in the manual & available for balance.

Since when does officialy buying military vehicles became stealing?

İf you’re talking about Leopard2A6 gaijin can take it back, Swedish tree doesnt need inferior Leopard.

1 Like

Thank you

Well this must be embarrassing for you… your most played jet is an import from Soviets.

The Tejas apparently can deploy R-73s, I-Derby ERs, Python-5s and Astra Mk1s

What are the capabilities of those? I don’t fricking know.

The NP and MK1A would likely use the same armament. However, unless you manage to find some better sources than wikipedia and a private website listing its capabilities, it is very unlikely for it to get added to War Thunder.

Python 5s are ASRAAM, IRIS-T, Aim-9X level weapons

No idea about the others (except of course the R-73s we already have in game)

3 Likes

Apparently the Astra Mk1 only just entered service in 2019 and the I-Derby ER sometime around 2015

Can’t find much about the I-Derby ER, but the Astra has its own AESA radar and a range rivaling that of the AIM-120D

Yeah, im guessing that perticular aircraft would be a end of tree addition, around the time we were looking at ASRAAMs for the Typhoon and researching Meteor

I mean, in terms of specs it doesn’t seem that capable, its just the fact that we would need official documentation for it. They only built 50 of em so far and they were introduced into service in 2015, so I doubt getting any kind of documentation about its capabilities is gonna be easy

Its not just a 2A7 its a 122B+ which has better internal armor on top of the external package with better optics

Edit: I take that back its better external armor based on the 2A4 Evo armor package but imrpoved to meet
Swedish standards

It also improves the recoil system to allow for all high pressure NATO (inc L/55 ammo) ammunition for be useable which wont matter much on the 123 seeing that it uses the L/55

That’s why I added ( ) alongside these Tejas jets because I don’t know much about them outside of them existing. I’m not interested in India in general so yeah

1 Like

I mean, they look hella sleek

Yeah like something between Mirage 2000 and Rafaello

1 Like

i’m waiting for the day that smin confirms what the top tier is and it just sea harrier 2 with no aim120s

4 Likes

Sea Harrier FA.2 (Early) with a fictional radar and placeholder Skyflash Supertemps

1 Like

Im more expecting only 9Ls, not 9Ms

1 Like

Sorry, 9Hs is the best I can offer - Gaijin

1 Like