UK Sea Harrier FA"
Japan Not sure
China Not sure
Italy Maybe AV8B+
France Not sure
Sweden Not Sure
Israel Not sure
The problem is only a few nations have fox 3s on low performance planes

That’s what I hope they’ll do at least. Unfortunately, I reckon we’ll see F-15s, etc with them from the start.

1 Like

Nah. They’ll just put them on the top tier jets to ruin compression even more just like how they did with the AIM-9M and R-73.

1 Like

yes sea harrier with AMRAAMS vs F15 with AMRAAMS sound balanced

3 Likes

Yeah, true that would be unfair on the Americans… They’ll get Aim-9X too

Im sure it won’t be better when then ASRAAM when the both come
Right right

Nah, but we’ll get ASRAAM on the Tornado Gr4 meanwhile they’ll have it on the latest F-15

and ASRAAMS will work just as well as SRAAM

1 Like

Already working on it, got 9Ms and god its so fun to just switch periodic flares on and watch R-73s whizz by as if i wasnt there. the dogfighting ability is insane, imagine smaller matches in this thing

i actually love it, having a usable gun for once is incredible

Or they’ll confuse them as “a SRAAM” and we’ll just have a single SRAAM on our aircraft

1 Like

You only get one
you launch it and it does a 180 into you

2 Likes

Or it will go out of its way to find a teammate

1 Like

Morning team, I forgot to mention that I have no idea what they did to the F.3, but it was an absolute delight to fly last night while grinding the Gripen.

CM actually worked. Performance was great with wings kept swept and gun was amazing. Only thing missing was Aim9Ms. Even the Super Temps did well (kind of).

2 Likes

its very nice plane and really good in a down tier but you can never dog fight as it is a brick but its radar is great

1 Like

The real tragedy of the F3 was when it was added and the state it was in when it was added. Just left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth

It is a good aircraft. But was let down by Gaijin. Same for Tornado Gr1

5 Likes

yeah it left a terrible taste, in my mouth hopefully they give it the Aim-120 among first to receive along with the Harriers and GJ redeem the aircraft.

3 Likes

Yep, that would be good.

2 Likes

As far as I’m concerned it was let down the moment the F-16 and MiG-29 were added before it. Especially when they gave it the garbage radar and weapons that didn’t work initially.

That rubbed me up the wrong way and I haven’t forgotten

2 Likes

Yep, that is exactly what I mean. If it was added anytime between the Mig-23MLD (Oct 2021) and the F-14A (June 2022), With a half decent radar (Better than the F-14A radar or Stage W, but not necessarily the full Stage 2G), with an actually completed FM. It would have been amazing. Exactly what Britain needed and would have enjoyed at least 6 months of usefulness.

But Alas, it was ruined simply because it was at the bottom of their to-do list

3 Likes

Guys what do you like better all Ms or Skyflashes?

The radar is pretty good paired with the Skys what you think? Just started using them. Higher success rate that F.3 and Viggen for sure.

My dirty gameplay tip is that I like to enter the furball carrying only flares (730), auto deploy set to every 3 second intervals armed with only aim9Ms & min fuel.

its literally 5 min of hell trying to kill me in the Gripen and I usually distract 4 opponents and the team comes in and cleans house and we win. Pretty fun teamwork bait tactics. Especially multiple Gripens on a team running the tactic while others in F15/Su27s pick them off is really enjoyable.

Never get fixated on a Gripen. I just let him go and keep going unless it’s a solid 1v1. I think a lot of people not happy with the Su27 and F15 tend to force a knife fight in a phone booth and end up underperforming. None of those fighters are going to furball like the Mig29G, F-16C, M2k and Gripen.

Not even the 4K imo as it is optimized for the large heavy fighter role like the 15 and 27. Kind of a hybrid.
Anyone have different experience/strategies in the JAS39 they would like to share?

3 Likes