Britain Air Forces

ask gaijin

I made a bug report for gripen’s g load limits.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/JfHupyd7nH8Q

I have two secondary sources, a newspaper article and a test pilot. Please give it a click!

5 Likes

@Gunjob

In-case anyone has not already seen, 11.3+ is an absolute murder fest and I would avoid it like the plague, the F-5’s are also out in force at the moment.

Just if i have 10 to 15 more games like that it will be mine

1 Like

I’m so close to just buying the F-4Junk, particularly as there’s an xbox sale and this close to Gaijin sales? There’s no guarantee we get the christmas sales. I dunno who to ask if they could confirm it, i’m not buying it unless its discounted though its not like its a good or unique aircraft in my eyes.

i just realised i talismaned the FGR2 so im going to use that

I definitely will not be talismanning it. I might consider the GR.1A or the FRS.1 as either of those work well with my Chally 1 lineups and they are my favourite tanks.

im gonna talisman the Gripen

Yeah that is an immediate talisman, it’ll give me quicker research for the EF, Harrier, maybe the Atlas Cheetah if we get that in-game. Also I think talismans let you grind out Modification rp quicker?

did that to all the CR2 i use it top tier

It got closed. The newspaper article was not accepted as a source. Can we find another source?

EDIT: actually neither was the video. Why, when considering aircraft behaviour, is the word of literally saab’s own test pilot not accepted? The man who won best solo demonstration at RIAT this year in a Gripen?

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I have no intention of grinding the Challenger 2’s though.

but they are so good (they are not)

1 Like

This has now been fixed in a future update to 120 rounds.

3 Likes

I have the Sqn FRS.1 talismaned so I will probably use that and avoid 11.3+.

1 Like

Does this mean you’ll also fix the problem of the Gripens drop tank having basically no textures?

Not too mention the missing weapons for the centre line mount. Should be both guided and unguided bombs available for that pylon

We are currently working through reports. The cannon matter was reported earlier today. If there are any other issues, please do forward a report and we will process them all as soon as possible.

did some one say they were making a report for bol on the skyflashes