Britain Air Forces

Yep:

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/5Kb8AdP7caI5

1 Like

that would be nice people some people ain’t likening the G and gun changes to the Gripen
The G their seems we can find something to prove its higher
but the gun did hole only 120 rounds

I’m NOT going to make a report about the drop tank not having any textures in game for you to just deny it 50 times over and over again because I don’t have any classified manufacture documents detailing the exact material and color used to make the drop tank

1 Like

yeah, that G cap sucks. Makes me really worried for the future of Delta wings like the Typhoon and Rafale. Gun I get, though 120 rounds does sound a little low to me, was expecting it to be more like 240-360 ish, but never mind ,120 rounds is plenty for now

we just need info it has more as i heard their a G limit switch on that you need to flip to go higher but we need info for that

I think someone did put in a bug report for it already

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/JfHupyd7nH8Q

I suppose its time we start actually using

soon

Edit: never mind, its aalready been classed as not a bug

Eurofighter carries 150 and is significantly bigger. Rafale carries I believe 120 of a slightly larger calibre.

As for the G-limits, I can almost guarantee its a balancing gimmick and i’d hope that gets addressed now, before we see the Eurofighter.

After doing some research the Rafale seems to have an airframe limit 1.5 times more than its G-rating Eurofighter is about the same, but i’ll have to look for a source on that because its one of those secret projects forum type places.

1 Like

not enough info that’s why

Yes but that is classed as ‘capability’ information, they are incredibly tight-lipped about these sorts of things SAAB doesn’t mind as much because they actively market their aircraft but they might not give you a paper statistic.

IMO the video was a valid source and this is a way of balancing the Gripen which needs to be reverted. AFAIK the guy still works for SAAB and his statement has not been countered and therefore its just as valid as a press release or something of that nature.

You wouldn’t need any documentation for a texture issue? It has nothing to do with source material.

well thats enough for me today

3 Likes

It is a wierd bug to make it to live though. The entire external fuel tank being untextured

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/f2cNoHjSqcbr

copium
JAS39C missing center pylon loadout // Gaijin.net // Issues

1 Like

Bloody hell that’s fast.

Pretty sure it could also carry A2A missiles. Could be wrong though.

Have only played for a few hours maybe gonna finish it tomorrow

that was the E. It had 2 additional pylons either side

I’ve seen something showing it can

Gripen C

Spoiler

jas_39_gripen_saab_multirole_fighter_aircraft_sweden_swedish_details_armament_001

Gripen E

Spoiler

1 Like

Me resisting the urge to get the F-4J phantom whilst its half off because I know i’ll regret it but that Gripen looks Grippy.

Cringing Plankton / [Visible Frustration] Plankton: Video Gallery | Know  Your Meme

1 Like