Britain Air Forces

Still no justification for not giving Sweden the C model Gripen.

A model Gripen would’ve been appropriate like a year ago. Not today.

3 Likes

How much more thrust does grippy c have over grippy a

C got 8 hardpoints but these additional ones are used for drop tank and targeting pod only. It’s the E which got wiring for 3 more a2a missiles.

As of now JAS39A has a worse RWR than JA37D simply due to lack of launch warning.

Please see the response here: Sweden should also get Gripen C - #75

Sweden will receive its own Gripen C in the first major of 2024.

3 Likes

yeah just a reminder that the last time a competitive jet was added was on the 7th of September… 2021

Your respond is even worse then actual problem.

But as usual Gaijin move you guys are just gonna ignore the reality.

2 Likes

south africa did use the gripen C… and south africa is a british subtree

1 Like

Yeah, it’s being added to Great Britain, that never used it. Through a sub-tree that’s what I meant.

Fox-3 was never confirmed to come this soon, we are still some time away from it.

1 Like

South Africa is a sub tree nation of the British tree. Its vehicles are deployed there.

4 Likes

Oh well…

2 Likes

And stayed competitive for 2 months until MLD got added

1 Like

Hence the word, “Hoping”

I already explained above your message

I guess US is profitable enough to get that special treatment, unlike Sweden

1 Like

Well this is far from the truth, read up on the specs and excercises. The Eurofighter is more modern than the A model but not by much, from the excercises they have had in the past i would bet my money on the Gripen A.

Extremely disappointed to get the Gripen C instead of the Hawk 200 or even the Atlas Cheetah

Why on earth would you want the Cheetah over the Gripen? Cheetah would just be worse by every single metric. Hawk 200 would be fun to have but not competitive whatsoever

6 Likes

I’d welcome the hawk but it’s not top tier material

1 Like

I don’t care that it wouldn’t be meta. I would have been just as disappointed if they added a Hornet instead.

I’d take something that’s unique to south africa or britain over a imported vehicle any day, doesn’t matter if it would be worse. If I wanted to play one of the imported vehicles I could just play them in the exporters nation instead after all.

1 Like