Britain Air Forces

No, adding GR9 without Brimstone would be pointless. So when we’re ready for Brimstone you’ll likely see it.

But GR3A with only 2x9L isn’t exactly a super exciting HMD addition… and again not skipped.

1 Like

And why does Uk gets better version of Gripen compare to its main producer aka Sweden?

C has better engine alongside with better RWR and more features, Gaijin did dirty to Swedish mains.

Im doubting at this point we’ll ever see Brimstone. No way Britains gets that kind of A2G power. as it currently stands, GRB mains think planes having guns is unfair.

As their addition is dependent on GRB and GRB is unlikely passing BR12 now (CR3 prototype at 11.7) Im not sure how they would added 12.7 AGMs and it not be OP as hell

1 Like

Only option for Britain. SAAF only used the C. not the A.

No idea why Sweden isnt also getting the C though

JAS39C this update for UK? Will that mean Sweden also gets it?

Thats my point.

İt was obvious Uk was going go to get either SA Gripen C or CF-18, question is why Swedeb didnt received the same aircraft considering they are the main producer and user.

I really hope they aren’t making gripen C UK exclusive and not even give it to Sweden lmao

Apperantly Sweden is getting A model which is worse in many aspects.

This is unaccaptable tbh.

Well… we dont know for certain yet that sweden isnt. Neither were in the dev stream.

Is it confirmed for GB?

The fact that they didn’t show UK with the C gripen yet probably means it’s not in the game atm, meaning it wouldn’t be there for Sweden either.

It will probably appear for Sweden when they show it for UK. Maybe during some Fox 3 testing during dev server?

They just showed Gripen A in Russian dev stream, didnt you saw that?

we talking about the C gripen, not A

Yes. and Gripen C wasnt in the Britain tree either in that stream. We only know because they commented on it

So maybe C isnt ready yet

RU devs said we will get the SA gripen C when asked about it on the RU stream

You dont get it i suppose.

Gunjob stated that Uk will recieve Gripen C while Dev stream showed Sweden is getting A model.

What am I not understanding?

Wake-up

See devstream talk.

“UK will get Grippen”

I already wanna go back to sleep. For like the next 6 months.

2 Likes

They didnt say anything about Sweden is getting C but rather showed us A version.

This the issue we’re talking about right now.

So regrettably it’s virtually a Phantom with better FP. which is kinda good but equally is bloody annoying