Britain Air Forces

Precisely!

1 Like

I need an event or something that will alow me to play true landships.

Mk IV my beloved.

Britains Rank 8 tank

Spoiler

Would probably outperform CR2

3 Likes

Huh it has the same engine that vatniks think the CR 3 will have:P

1 Like

Thank you I forgot what it was called kept looking up SRAAM lol.

Yeah I love the harriers. I am sure the later sea harriers have better engine than the Italian right? Either way the Italian is really good. Especially if you drop the gun. Thing does not run out of energy easy.

Interesting thanks you know more about me especially the history there.

So, do you think it’s good enough or lacking? It reminds me of the current AWG9. Drops lock so easy compared to technologically inferior radars such as the NO19.

the latest sea harriers do not offer better performance??

The same engine as in the Harrier Gr7 (and I think the italian one) the Mk105

You can read up on it here: BAe Sea Harrier - Technical data and discussion

Not as much as I’d like, but some. This book is a great read for more information on the FA2:

Spoiler

9780241557068-jacket-large

It might, its supposedely similar in performance to later F-15s. The make or break for it will truly be the radar. If a lot of aircraft get Aim-120s then it might struggle. It wont turn as well as the Gr7 or AV-8B but should compensate for that with being able to fire off-boresight shots. Though you’d want to keep targets at range if possible and rely more on the radar and AMRAAMs.

It might, just might be enough to keep us in the fight, at least for a little while. But will probably be a hard jet,

The Sea Harrier FA2 is an upgraded FRS1 (so a harrier 1 frame not Harrier 2 like the Gr7) Its smaller wing does limit its turn performance, but does have the same better engine.

1 Like

Thank you bro. Checking out the references now. Hope they do something soon with this tree. It’s a little past due imo.

1 Like

As do we all. Britain and Sweden have been promised a new “top tier” aircraft in the next update. So we are due something. But we have no idea what that might be.

But yes, it’s been 9 months since the Tornado F3, it is about time we got something, anything, and long overdue an addition that is actually 12+

1 Like

The Tornado should have come out when the F4EJ kai was released out low key. That would have been fun times. I honestly think if the F.3 came out with the MLD it would have been perfect or alongside Winged Lions with Israeli tech tree. They always are overdue with the UK when they can absolutely make a killing in sales.

I love British aviation I bought my way to the FGR as soon as they modelled the PD radar. So much lost potential. Hope they redeem themselves this upcoming patch.

1 Like

Yeah, tornado F3 anytime between the Mig23MLD to the F14A would have been fine. 3 months after the F16/Mig29 was just an insult

3 Likes

Lol FR.

I am trying to grind out the F.3 Italy almost got it just to see if there is any quirky differences that we haven’t caught.

They probably won’t have a Dev diary for the UK jet. The only introduction the tornado f.3 got was 1 second in a release teaser.

Need to temper your expectations. It’s very likely just another harrier or tornado.

2 Likes

Oh lawd it’s coming (maybe)
Screenshot_2023-11-28_at_10.42.24_pm
20231128_125417

Official WT-esports logo

Seen in the pic is:

Top left = Gripen
Bottom Left = Su-27
Bottom = F/A-18 (Or CF-18)
Right = Mig 29 (First thought F-15, but it doesn’t match up)

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is just speculation. Someone said the official WT esports discord wouldn’t have any info on upcoming patches. I don’t believe.

2 Likes

Maybe. Maybe not.

IMO it’s a bit too on the nose for it to be random.

If all they wanted to do with this was to hype us up and fool us, surely they’d include the F-15 in there.

its too much of a troll

5 Likes

I see how you’d think that, and it could be.

However I think a real troll would include F-15 also, to really put the icing on the cake

You might have more insight you think its troll by the esports guys

I’m not confirming or denying anything haha. Just enjoying the chaos.

7 Likes