Bring back the premium faction decals (e.g. DAK Decal)

+1 Id like this back aswell. as then when people get a Premium tank, they get a decal to go with it again. and then people cant say that they dont have a decal when they have paid money for said decal that is on the tank

2 Likes

Even if they don’t plan to bundle them with vehicles anymore these should at least be made obtainable again. Preferably unlockable like most vehicle recognition symbols, but if nothing else let us get them for the 200GE of other decals. As has been said many of these are actual recognition markers and I’d much rather get them back that the millionth snowboarder or cyclist. I can see wanting to limit fictional decals from events as like some badge to show off having been part of it, but there is no good reason to limit the availability of these!!

2 Likes

Could they not do that one suggestion with the less-legal-limiting version? OP in the old forum said (and had pictures of) Bf 109s with this version of the symbol that were registered in Germany, which has very very strict laws regarding this.
I believe this same version was also used in IL-2 as well, so it has some precedence.

2 Likes