Bring back the Coelian/Flakpanzer 341!

No, the biased decision was not giving all nations OP fake vehicles.

1 Like

This is just what YOU want. I want what already was or still is in WT.

2 Likes

Fake OP vehicles were added to the game but only in Germany. It’s unfair and biased to only add fake OP vehicles to one tree. I just want what Germany has. You want special treatment.

looks at Soviet Kronstadt and Yak-141,looks at US M1 KVT, looks at Japanese R2Y2’s…

7 Likes

source?

2 Likes

The Yak141 was built, the KVT is a cosmetic package. YOU need to actually look at those vehicles. They have nothing in common with the Panther II and Tiger II 105 being fake.

The Kronstadt was laid down and Gaijin considered that enough for naval vessels because not every nation built enough ships for balance.

1 Like

The Panther II project was canceled because the added side skirts to the Panther prevented the Soviet 14.5mm AT gun from penetrating.

Unarmed like Coelian

Kinda like the Panther II to the Panther F then?

Ok, so you can get a Panther F with a spotlight and call it the Panther II. Good? Good.

Only good as a temporary measure until we get the OG Panther II back, like the other two.

No, like you said it’s like the M1 KVT. You get the lesser one, not both.

Kinda like the M1 KVT. It has resemblance to Panther F but is better thanks to many upgrades like Engine, Gun and Spotlight.

KVT is a cosmetic kit. It’s not like any tank.

Alright then, wrote that comparsion on a very hot Bus Ride anyways. My point was the Panther II and F look similar, so my overheated brain compared them to M1 KVT.

I’d argue it was irresponsible to remove them instead of just making the standard for future vehicles higher. Doing that would let them be a relic of when the game didnt even have ATGMs.

2 Likes

I agree, the 3 German Tanks are War Thunder history to which everyone should have Access.

you do understand that what you just sasid makes no sense at all right?
the panther II was a german design, not a russian attempt

1 Like

No, it makes perfect sense, because it is the truth.

The Panther II project was cancelled because the Germans found that just putting side skirts on the Panthers prevented the Russian 14.5 mm from penetrating the side armor, which was the main reason for the Panther II project in the first place.

What are you talking about Vladimir, if an ammunition is successfully prevented from penetrating, then I would consider that as a win for the Project.

1 Like

Except the Panther II required making an entirely new tank, while simply adding side skirts to the Panthers didn’t and was a much simpler, cheaper solution.

So no, the Panther II project was not a win. It was a complicated solution for a seemingly much easier problem. In my eyes that is a failure.