Bring back account transfer!

Yes, some of us PSN players who want to transfer are being very polite and patient. We would really like to be able to transfer our accounts sometime in 2024. The new forum does not have any official post about transferring PSN account to PC so unless you open up the official website page about it being closed and see if it is open every single day there is no other way to be notified?

2 Likes

I just sent a request on gaijin website asking some news about this topic, I don’t play on ps4 anymore and currently im playing on PC, its a shame that gaijin doesn’t do anything about this but I will keep insisting, and I think you guys should do it too.

Pretty sure account transfer got disabled for Xbox as well.

Anybody have an update? Been waiting since i missed the last transfer. tired of not being able to buy planes for their value

I feel they have no interest in providing this service again. The reason for that is because they haven’t given and estimated date when they might have the service back up or taking request ahead of time so to get in a line

Transfer is open now: Transfer PlayStation account to PC – Gaijin Support

1 Like

I’d really like the ability to merge my alpha account with my Steam account… It’s so annoying that a new account was created and I’ll never have my alpha stuff back.

They haven’t accepted request for account transfers for almost 2 years. That just tells you how to do it. It does not mean they are accepting the applications. Because they’re not.

Dude, did you really decide to argue with me instead of checking for yourself? I’ve already sent a request for account transfer and it was approved, the procedure takes up to 2 days.

After transferring your account to a PC, you can link it to Steam (if you do not have another War Thunder account linked to your Steam account).

Nah, it may have been slightly off topic. I had an OG account for PC. When I came to Steam, it created a whole new account (not what I wanted). I was never able to link the two together. So now I have a very old account with progress in the original tree and a new account with a lot more progress. I also had the original bonus vehicles which I wish I could transfer 😭

DUDE no one was arguing with you. Just letting you know what was going on with the info that Gajin had available at the time. I have over a year of premium time that I’m not going to toss away. So why would I check? Also there has been no announcement from the dev team that it’s back on. Announcement was posted 7 min after my first post

I can also confirm what he said. I was told by the support team that they were being offered again. It also doesn’t say they aren’t processing them on the Xbox transfer page anymore.

Do I have to post the picture? The GAIJIN support team told me directly. As in a Gaijin employee told me that the transfers were back. They probably aren’t annoucing it so they don’t get 100 thousand messages about it in a 3 day span.

I didn’t say I didn’t believe you. This has to do with them posting console news in other areas that are not the news feed. Like the announcement for the sale on xbox that was announced under the support section.

Also found this.

Literally turned back on yesterday.

No, you can’t. You will have to play via launcher.

I tried doing it and followed the instructions but there isn’t even an option to put in my email like it said : (

Please use this topic

1 Like