Brazil in the thunder of war

When are we going to have a Brazilian vehicle in the game??

I’m not asking for a Sub Tech Tree, much less some of my own line, I know we don’t have that many interesting vehicles for players, I’m asking for at least the minimum, a single Brazilian vehicle, we are the sixth largest country in the world and 12th in Military Power (Global Firepower), it’s impossible not to have a single vehicle in the game, the Brazilian community is huge and very loyal to this game, we’ve been asking for this for years

I’m going to leave some vehicles that I think would be interesting and would fit well into the game, they could be added either as Premium or as an Event vehicle

CASCAVEL TORC 30

A rattlesnake with a TORC 30 turret that already exists in the game, such a small vehicle with such firepower would be very interesting, it would be a real Rat in the game

images (41)

VBTP-MR_Guarani

A large, fast and well-armed tank, unmanned turret and very modern, I believe it would have interesting gameplay, very similar to the Premium Fraces, VBCI-2, but smaller, faster and less protected, it would be a dangerous opponent due to its cannon 30mm ATK BushMaster MK44 in an unmanned turret

images (42)

EE-T2 Osório.

Osorio, one of the greatest triumphs of Brazilian military development, is a very modern vehicle for its time and I believe that in the game it would have a very solid performance, it would not bring any innovation to the game, it would not unbalance any br, but it would bring more diversity to the game, I believe that many people would go after it, due to its different design and due to its history, as many say “the tank that beat Abrams”

imagem_2023-10-07_150705404

MB-3 Tamoyo 3

Tamoyo 3, a vehicle almost entirely developed in Brazil, I believe it would be a vehicle with solid performance if placed in a low BR, an 8.7 for example, it would have good armament, as it used the 105 mm L7 LRF, a relatively small profile , it wouldn’t have one of the best protection but it wouldn’t have one of the worst either, it had a ratio of 23.75 HP per ton and could receive an upgrade that would make it have 29 HP per ton (23 kW/t instead of 17.7 kW/t) , however this update was never implemented, I believe it would be an interesting vehicle due to all this kit with good firepower and mobility, along with a relatively small profile

imagem_2023-10-07_152314136

EE-9U Cascavel MX-8

The most modern version of the EE-9 Cascavel, receives several improvements in relation to other versions of the Cascavel, having state-of-the-art thermal vision, laser, better engine and suspension, lower heat signature and being able to shoot up to Spike missiles and the Brazilian MSS missile 1.2, it would be a real mouse in the game, moving quickly, hiding behind hills, marking enemies, shooting its missies, I believe it would attract a lot of attention from players, due to its modern equipment kit in such a small vehicle, perfect for ambushes

EE-18 Sucuri II

I can’t put photos for this one, but I can put links

Last but not least, EE-18, a vehicle very similar to prototype versions of the Italian Centauro, would have good armament and excellent mobility, would have gameplay similar to that of the Centauro, but would be interesting due to its equipped autoloader

Thank you for everyone’s attention, the entire publication was made using Google Translate, I apologize for any translation errors

8 Likes

VBTP-MR_Guarani

EE-T2 Osório

2 Likes

MB-3 Tamoyo 3

EE-9U Cascavel MX-8

3 Likes

conconrdo com tudo que ta ai

1 Like

Brazil has enough to have its own TT.

Gaijin should give us a Latin American TT, we must support this request, we have a very large community of players in this game.

12 Likes

I agree, the Argentines and Brazilians have VERY interesting projects, recently I was looking at the TAM VCA 155MM, a very interesting Argentine project, I can only imagine how much fun it would be to play with this vehicle, very mobile and fast, small and capable of giving overpressure to any enemy vehicle
images (48)

3 Likes

I agree with what you said in your post, but in my vision, Brazil (together with Argentina and/or Chile) could very well have a full tree on their own. I have myself made a rendition of it and posted it on the old Forum, but I’m not the only one. To me, Brazil deserves to be the next full TT in the game.

1 Like

I absolutely want to see Brazilian vehicles in game, especially the F-5EM and Osorio. Probably as part of a Latin American tech tree.

1 Like

Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay can be a TT without the addition of the other South American nations added

i.e a Rio de la Plata TT

3 Likes

muito legal sua postagem, porem eles precisam de dados tecnicos e fontes seguras desses dados para criar os veiculos, eu tento aos poucos publicas aqui, se possivel compartilha com seus amigo e dá um like nas publicações.

3 Likes

Brazil should be a sub tt for France since they use Soo much french tech

6a6d1124cf69e5588588bc7e397598f6

Lol 🤣

I’d throw so much money into the game if they added a brazilian tech tree

Maybe a South American Tech tree. Just overcome the petty historical rivalries in the fanbase. Some good vehicles for sure especially post war.

3 Likes

one Osório would make me extremely happy

1 Like