BR Ground has a huge gap at 4.7 at 5.0 which is constantly exploited by stat padders

Arcade player, no idea if the same problem in RB.

As per the title. Massive hole in the BR at 4.7 to 5.0 with a lack of lineups in all but 1 country means that stat padding players at 3.7 and 4.0 almost never get up-tiered. This is particularly exploited by a number of squadrons and has been a problem for years. T34’s (3.7 + 4.0) and M4’s (4.0)and a handful of particular premiums in the hands of even mediocre players mop up the 2.7 to 3.3 players with no real equals and are constantly down-tiered meaning that 3.3 and below suffer more up-tiers than they should, and often against exploitative players.
Really needs for these vehicles BR to be changed, or for the massive BR hole above to be filled.
Just had to have a yearly rant about it. Not sure anyone at Gaijin gives a fig as its been pointed out time and time again over the years.
Before you stat padders start ranting, I’m aware you’re not doing anything wrong, just exploiting a badly constructed system. If you’re any good though, finally getting some up-tier action instead of seal clubbing all the time shouldn’t worry you.

When I actually kept detailed records on this for a couple of weeks, I found nothing to validate any of this.

What I actually found was that whole number BRs get huge amounts of downtiers, X.3 gets moderate amounts of uptiers, and X.7 gets the worst uptiers.

Put in any number for X up to like 6, and it’s still true. Including 3.0, which directly contradicts your theory and gets tons of downtiers.

I’m pretty sure the actual reason is as simple as the fact that 1.0, 1.3, 1.7 matches don’t exist in the game, causing a big demand for 2.0 lineups by the matchmaker, which then echoes throughout the tech tree at subsequent whole numbers. Each whole number, there’s shortages of whole number players lower than you due to that original fact. And that nothing much else is really going on.

At 2.0, I actually got lower overall BRs on average than with 1.7 lineups, when I measured, lol. It wasn’t quite that strong of an effect higher up anywhere.

maybe go back and look at this hole properly. Only one nation can field a full 3 tank lineup at 4.7 to 5.0 (that isnt a junk spg or AAA). The worst uptier 3.7 to 4.0 get is against one enemy tank with lower BR support. I play 5.7 a lot and there are no effective lineups at that BR that I see (and no I dont mean effective against 5.7 , I mean no effective lineups) and any 4.7 or 5.0 are single tank lineups. I also play 3.3 a lot and get more than my fair share of uptiers to these guys. I see this a lot. The issue isnt just the full uptier though but the lack effective vehicles in the BR hole.

Try it… put together a 4.7 or 5.0 lineup that isnt RU (you cant’t). Then put together a 3.3 lineup and play a couple of hundred games… then tell me there isnt a problem.

Exactly, tho i play 4.0 often, and i get a massive amount of uptiers. Tho 6.7 is just way worse. I could count on one hand the amount of games taht are bellow 7.3…

There is a reason you play 4.0 often, as do many others.

Yes. A full lineup that can do daily tasks. Also i am grinding the tech tree.