BR changes Saab J35XS

Please tell me how this plane is worth it for 11.3. No all-aspect missiles, no radar missiles, and the RB24J kind of s*cks. I just want to know how. Are you guys planning to introduce a new premium top-tier plane for Sweden? Don’t tell me it’s a skill issue—you know it’s not for 11.3 or even 11.0. Are you really sure the J35 is equal to the MiG-23 and F-4 series? I want to delete this game.

Please share your thoughts friends. Thanks for your spending time

25 Likes

The Nerfs with the recent br changes killed the J35s

10 Likes

My motivation to play this game at all has dropped precipitously. I went from playing 5-7 hours a day to 1 hr or less a day to do battle pass tasks.

That’s how bad the J35XS is.

I have no faith that Gaijin are even trying to make the game fair in match making. It seems that this company has no customer champions, and is purely seeking profit in a short sighted manner.

This cash grab for $50 bucks, has stopped my spend on this game entirely. They went from potentially getting several hundred more from me to 0.

9 Likes

yeah gaijin s*cks

4 Likes

sweeden_tanks_cbt
dude how you get this title or something?

It’s really funny that the tech tree equivalent is a whole BR lower

Somehow this is the same BR as the Aim7E2 equivalent equipped Ja37C with better flight model, let alone countermeasures…

3 Likes

One of the most undercooked change in this patch.

1 Like

The sheer fucking irony of this statement is depressing.

1 Like

no idea… lol…

Cope,Viggen is literally fine,could even go up. It flies good still.

?
I was talking about how its depressing as shit that the viggen flies better then the draken ingame lol

2 Likes

Iirc you had to buy a premium from that update and you got it

1 Like

new patch is scuffed. i dont even think they attempted to fly the drakken in the new BR for more than one match that was a downtier.

1 Like

Honestly, if I could refund the j35xs, I will do that. This new BR change made it garbage, useless. Not in RB, but in SB too.

5 Likes

It was one of 3 odd planes that were competent in the Swedish tree, so obviously it had to be killed.

2 Likes

Love going up against modern Mig-29 with my j35xs

1 Like

i just hate it like i know i got it in the sale so its not so bad for me but still i pay money for it and now its juslis and how is it gana far if the br chances come dus it get a nodder up tier

it’s a legalized theft, DO NOT buy it, it had already suffered a nerf, but bringing it to 11.3 was crazy, it seems that those who make these choices have never played WT

1 Like

Bump