Boxer Skyranger 30: Precision+Firepower

i dont trust gaijin to not fuck those up the same way.
we might also get 4, idk if there will be 4 mistrals or pioruns

could look forward to the 12missle launchers

but those anti drone missles wont hit planes i think,
if they are similar to the ground variant way to small range and not agile

would that realy be that hard? dunno how much bigger they are
but generaly 2 would be enough i think, then reload with box mechanic etc

the newer version of the turret holds 4 missiles in the launcher so it is possible to bring 4 ready to fire stinkers and maybe other 4 in the hull

2 Likes

According to reports, the Danish anti-aircraft gun tank will receive sensors from Hensoldt, just like the German and Hungarian versions of the Skyranger 30, with radars of the type SPEXER 2000M 3D MkIII. In contrast to the demonstrator turret variant shown, as shown at various trade fairs with four radar panels, each with 90-degree coverage, each of the Spexer radar panels covers an angular range of 120 degrees. This means that three panels are sufficient to record a 360-degree air situation.

According to Hensoldt, the SPEXER 2000M 3D MkIII is characterized by a high detection performance, so that the effectors of the anti-aircraft tank can develop their full performance. According to Hensoldt, more than 300 targets can be detected and tracked simultaneously per panel. The detection capability is available for micro drones as well as combat aircraft and guided missiles. With the scan-on-the-move capability, Spexer can also detect while moving. The radar operates in the frequency range 9.2 to 10 GHz (X-band) and, depending on the setting, can detect targets up to 40 kilometers away. In addition to the Spexer radars, the Skyranger 30 also has a powerful electro-optics system. The electro-optics are reportedly being supplied by the British company

the 3 radar vs 4 was part of the A3 modification iirc.

I think this would be an amazing idea, whether it be premium or a standard tank, although I’d prefer it be premium, since premium SPAA’s do not exist.

it has a radar, and anti air weaponry for the most part, so no its not gonna be a premium whatsoever

Unless we get the skyknight missiles altho idk how good or if theyre even better than stingers

Stupid question, if SPAA has radar and anti-air, is that sort of banned from Premium possibilities or? I was wondering, cause I notice we don’t have 1 SPAA premium in the game (except that one soviet that isn’t actually an SPAA) but have a lot of others, so I wasn’t sure. I guess it can be a dream of mine forever lol, wish I was better at grinding.

Its honestly a mystery why gajin doesnt sell dedicate spaas, but do sell dedicsted strike aircraft

Yeah, if the vehicle has some stuff like radar or Anti air missiles its already banned as a possible premium cuz gaijin dosent wanna sell spaa premiums

@Faster_Boiiiii i remember sth about u mentioning a possible cannon upgrade for the LVS NNbs iris-t carrier

Was i delussional or did i remember right and if yes do you got a source for me or where its written in the TP3 ? or was it TP1 for the missle version?

Boxer (deagel.com)
This one says its getting a medium caliber gun

If its for the iris-t, it’s gonna be in tp1
Initial drafts did not call for a gun

Aktuelle und künftige Versionen der IRIS-T SL (defence-network.com)
This says grenade launcher, another source specified 40mm

2 Likes

medium caliber gun, how high is the chances they mean the self defense .50 cal or 40mm

yeah 40mm

Its for drones probably

1 Like

Medium - from 20 to 50 mm

Skyranger 30 now on Pandur EVO
oh ffs
here

and read this if you care
https://gdels.com/pr.php?news=191

4 Likes

big ahh head

2 Likes

i said it before and ill say it again: i dont like the new shape of the turret :(

i kinda like it more cuz of the radars being more inside the turret