Good job Snail. Now a one shot burst from fighters shears off the wings of a bomber. Your whole bomber buff reduced to a joke because of fighter mafia whining. After years of polls saying buff the bombers you finally do, then this. I’m seriously done with you.
You do know, that people could ram the bomber without the bomber taking a lot of damage. Plus, they stated they would, check the data on how well the bomber buffs, preformed before making changes.
It would not surprise me if Gaijin horribly over corrected…again… But I haven’t had a chance to test it since the change, hopefully they are not back to vaporizing from a single 7.7mm hit, they need to be somewhere between those 2 extremes.
I will not be surprised if Gaijin has changed the vitality of the sections by a lot. The German Minengeschoß available only for the 30 mm MK 108 autocannons was, before this patch 2.59.0.54, was the only reliable ammunition available to easily destroy bombers in the air in contrast of forcing it down as it was advertised in the development stream. I personally don’t think it’s either low or high, I mean, I don’t think it’s really benefitial, although I haven’t played, I’m taking an assumption on how critical this change was.
I like how in reality literally nothing changed and they are still just as durable as they were yesterday but people will go ahead and use their feelings to post after dying one time in a fit of rage and you get threads like this
Weird, I hit a bomber with two X4s and nothing special happened other than an aileron dropping and a fire starting (it went out 10 seconds after).