


Bonus one, rare top view picture




Bonus one, rare top view picture

Always appreciate more photos of this vehicle! Thank you!
As a squadron or event tank yes please!
Bmpt-62 for Algerian independence at like 9.7-10.0. Its a t62 chassis (8.7 vehicle) with a bmp2m turret (10.3 vehicle) and it would a really fun and worthwhile vehicle. No armor, but good armament, goofy but funny, pretty much peak event vehicle
No.
Why not?
We have enough cancer event vehicles for the ussr. And it’s not even a Russian one.
bmpt 62 wouldn’t be cancer it would be goofy like the Chinese qn506, and at 10.0 everything could pen it
It would be nice. will it be added to russia?
Probably since Algeria uses soviet vehicle it would fit anywhere else
No, thx.
why not?
Justify your answer, No is not enough, so we can discuss further.
Would certainly be appreciated. Looks interesting therefore +1.
Though I still want to see my beloved T-72B2 “Rogatka” first.
It would make for one of the funniest event vehicles in the game
It can’t be cancerous, it’s just a T-62 with a Berezhok turret
I see you’re the original, sorry If I seemed like a copycat, I genuinely had no Idea you had already opened a poll regarding the BMPT-62