Better Reward Substitute for Event Coupons

Currently, the reward for grinding out 600 thousand points in battles for console players (who don’t have access to the market) is… 1300 warbonds.

To put it simply I think this is almost insulting to the people that put THAT much time into the game.

I’ve had a lot more time to play the game lately due to a vacation from work and some other personal things, and ground out about 100k points from when the event started until now (my advice: play top tier lineups. I spaded the TTD and I’m currently working on spading the Aussie SEPv3).

Theoretically with this rate of earning points I would easily be able to get the coupon from this event, IF I could. Instead, if I were to get it, I would get a measly 1300 warbonds.

1300 warbonds is less than half of a low rank premium vehicle (which you can’t even get unless you did special tasks and challenges for the battle pass).

I understand why console players can’t get the coupon, since they don’t have access the the market place, but I also feel like we could get something worth our effort. Maybe a free premium vehicle (higher than Rank III), or a past event vehicle chosen from a random selection. What do you guys think could be a better substitute reward for the coupon?