BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) Air Forces Techtree

Really want Benelux TT but will never happen or maybe in some years…

3 Likes

This looks very unick and fun to play, can’t wait to see it being added to the game +1 for me!

5 Likes

Belgian F-16 with Magic 2s

image0

and with AS-30Ls

image0

6 Likes

can we add the prototype C.10 with a better engine and an extra 20 mm cannon 👉👈

5 Likes

I would buy any aircraft premium for the Dutch airforce if this gets added, just sayin’ incase @gromvoiny is listening

Also, BeNeLux would be a good tree for a Danish subtree.

3 Likes

Oh i’m not sure about a Danish subtree lol.
You could think about an Indonesian subtree but it is somewhat controversial

1 Like

As a Dutchman living in Indonesia, I can tell you right now that controversial is an understatement.

Unfortunately Japan has the same issue.

3 Likes

I definetly see the benefit of adding Indonesia. Mainly in the jet-bomber area it would really help the tree. But the political ranting this would start is just not worth it to me.

Adding the Belgian Kongo would start an even bigger fire

7 Likes

Yeah man, better no obviously sensitive subtrees anywhere.

3 Likes

As always, scratch the copy paste stuff and add those 7 unique vehicles to existing tech tress.

ah yes, “7”

3 Likes

I said unique

i know you did

Which 7? Because I’m counting 29 fully domestically made aircraft in our techtree.

5 Likes

I said unique.

Yeah those are 29 unique aircraft. I didn’t include licence produced stuff, only unique Fokker, Koolhoven, Renard, LACAB and Stampe & Vertongen aircraft.

I recommend actually looking at the tree in detail before jumping to conclusions that the lower ranks are all copy paste.

8 Likes

Airplane A
Airplane A but with two seats
Airplane A but with two more MGs

Wow, such unique I want to buy them now with GE!

You do realize that all ingame techtrees are all built up like that too right? How many Spitfires does Britain have, how many Bf-109’s and Fw-190’s does Germany have, how many A6M’s does Japan have. So saying a lot of the aircraft in this techtree are all the same with not big enough changes does not make much sense to me. It’s what all ingame techtrees have, so why can’t the BeNeLux tree have it?

4 Likes

Applies to literally every mass-produced fighter i can think of and then some. Your point being?

4 Likes

I’m curious, what existing trees would be most fitting to you here?