BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) Air Forces Techtree

I’m actually amazed at how comprehensive this tree is. I didn’t read anything about BeNeSam ( Admiral Benelux (ABNL )), then again, that doesn’t really matter for the air forces. (Edit: nvm, it is mentioned !) XD (And Belgium and the Netherlands frequently work together anyway.

Now if only we could get the current roundels for Belgium/The Netherlands in game, a man can dream.

Well done!

4 Likes

I didn’t really like this idea but why not?

here’s a few more Foxes because why not
the Fox IIIC would be a nice reserve in case the Épervier is too weak, 2 guns and 350 km/h for the late version:

the Fox VIII with a 3-bladed prop, ~375-400 km/h and 4 guns:

7 Likes

Theres also the option for a RAAF skin or premium, as several Dutch Do 24 were given to the RAAF after the Japanese invaded the Dutch East Indies

images

5 Likes

sure, i think we could actually have a few different versions of the Do-24 but if i’m honest i don’t know that much about them haha

I agree with adding more underrepresented nations like these in the form of a joint tree, it would only fix some BRs, for example the Mirage 5BA from Belgium would be fine in BR 10.0 not in 10.3 since it is very similar to the Mirage 5J from France As for the Mirage 5BA Mirsip, it would be fine at 10.3, despite having a Thomson-CSF TMV630 laser rangefinder, I am not sure that in its service in Belgium they have equipped these bombs to use them since they were later sold to Chile under the name of Mirage M-5MA Elkan and in that country Griffin LGB bombs were used in addition to AIM-9P Sidewinder. If you want to know the different improvements of the Mirsip Program in Belgium, I have a suggestion with that information, it could be useful to you. Otherwise, very good tree, +1.

3 Likes

I’m fine with a Do-24 premium in the UK and/or future Australian/Austro-Canadian TT, however the Do-24 Should be a TT vehicle in the Dutch TT since they are one of the most prolific users of the model with several variants that can be added like the Do-24K, Do-24T-1 & even some of the prototypes.

France and Germany should obviously get the Do-24 as well (maybe Sweden too)

4 Likes

i personally don’t know what bombs they used, i do know the Belgian Mirages used AIM-9Js and had countermeasures though, but bombs idk :(

2 Likes

Why don’t you use the illustrations you used in old forums???

1 Like

i wasn’t there around the time they made the old suggestion, but i believe it is far more time-consuming

2 Likes

Personally I think Belgian and Dutch vehicles should be split between Germany and France, wherever they would be most appropriate. There is simply not enough unique vehicles to form an interesting tech tree.

1 Like

What @mr_boo already said. They are very time consuming to make.

When I made my first techtree illustrations, I was still in highschool and I had loads of free time. Now that is no longer the case so I had to make the progress of making the techtrees easier for myself.

5 Likes

oh, I didn’t see this before +1.

4 Likes

We already have a few atleast ex dutch vehicles in game so definite +1 from me

4 Likes

Really want Benelux TT but will never happen or maybe in some years…

3 Likes

This looks very unick and fun to play, can’t wait to see it being added to the game +1 for me!

5 Likes

Belgian F-16 with Magic 2s

image0

and with AS-30Ls

image0

6 Likes

can we add the prototype C.10 with a better engine and an extra 20 mm cannon 👉👈

5 Likes

I would buy any aircraft premium for the Dutch airforce if this gets added, just sayin’ incase @gromvoiny is listening

Also, BeNeLux would be a good tree for a Danish subtree.

3 Likes

Oh i’m not sure about a Danish subtree lol.
You could think about an Indonesian subtree but it is somewhat controversial

1 Like