Begleitpanzer 57 Structural refinement

For example, the BOXER MGS and CT-CV 105HP are almost identical vehicles, but the BOXER has a higher BR and has a higher internal refinement, which is weaker than the CT-CV 105HP, completely destroying the vehicle and making it almost unusable.

1 Like

How come the Begleitpanzer57 has FCS modules, when there are NO electrical powered tools such as IRST?

3 Likes

cause gaijin wanna nerf it so. if they give it fcs it should have irst

3 Likes

How is the lrf not electrically powered ?

1 Like
1 Like

it doesnt have LWR and you dont need an FCS for LRF
altho tbf u said electric

The automatic ranging is literally done by a fcs…

Literally the guy i quoted

Btw as a reminder the fcs controls in game the gun stabilizer and the nvd aswell, not just the irst

LRF doesnt need an FCS, automatic ranging (which does) is something else which elevates the gun based upon input data from the LRF

gun stabiliser possibly, NVD is probably integrated but not dependent upon a functional FCS since NVD devices are usually image intensifiers. TVD for the gunner however is completely dependent on functional FCS i admit

which we still dont have 😭😭😭

Still, unless you want the automatic ranging to be removed you will need an fcs module like all the tanks that have the improved modules, same goes to the gun stabilizer.

Btw it probably had a ballistic computer irl, so the fcs module is more than justified

thats for jets lol, you could argue more for the FCS based on the TOW guidance system tbh

honestly does the begleit really need it? it’s already one of the best light vehicles at 9.3.

it sucks ass broski
it aint the best lol

and it deserves it because thats historical

Lol, ballistics computers are not exclusive to jets…
Sniper teams, artillery systems and tanks also use them, literally the thing that auto elevates the gun is a ballistic computer…

i genuinely can’t tell if you have a massive skill issue or you’re trolling, because in what world is begleitpanzer 57 ass?

i prefer to distinguish from ballistic computers that use CCI to determine firing solutions and FCS that takes singular inputs from LRF systems
but yes you are technically correct

have you tried driving the thing?
the acceleration and surface performance is like as if its on wheels

yes? the mobility is not bad, you still get a capable 57mm cannon which fires really quickly, you get I-TOW’s, which yes, are not the best, but do their job. Also you get a dual-axis stabilizer, thermals, lrf, and HE-VT.

by the way, CV9030 is the same br as this, and gets a much worse cannon, no atgms, and no HE-VT.

Massive skill issue, The begleit is the best 9.3 in the game

Modern FCS with laser range finders still do ballistic calculations, but they do more than just that, thats why they aren’t usually called ballistic computers, like leading or correcting for wind, humidity and temperature or using other sensor like the MRS, but in the game they just do ballistic calculations, and the blegeit would at the very least have a module that gives ballistic solutions.

In game all FCS are basically just ballistic computers, aside from the one that have IRST since they have an auto lead,

1 Like

checked his statcard, he is negative in literally everything lol. not gonna continue this arguement