Begleitpanzer 57 Structural refinement

why it have Fire control computer and it Series Connection? and Driving computers shouldn’t exist either.In addition, the turret basket should not be considered as part of the steering machine but as armor.
If you want to refine the structure, you should release all similar vehicles at the same time. In the case that Germany already lacks vehicles with sufficient strength. This is pure prejudice.

11 Likes

2 Likes

yes turret basket being damaged doesnt necessitate damage to turret ring nor horizontal turret drive, this is an error in modelling
driver controls shouldnt be so large either
and i doubt they gave it such a complex fcs

17 Likes

the begeleight panzer is one of the last vehicles that needed these extra modules
(didnt need them)

2 Likes

if they give it a fcs it should have IRST

6 Likes

the zeiss optical tracker shouldve been given to it but it hasnt been
leo 2K also is missing thermals

1 Like

and The commander and gunner’s FCS should be independent rather than connected in tandem

3 Likes

not only begleitpanzer 57 got wrong structural also puma
why puma got autoloader it a belt gun and kf41 dont have it

1 Like

This is because they are different vehicles; Those new modules get added though time and updates, KF41 haven’t received them yet.

1 Like

but it a belt gun,if it have all belt should,it a double standard, when PUMA is already the worst IFV

1 Like

If you believe this is incorrect you can forward a report in our CBR platform

1 Like

Previously submitted, but no feedback
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/yOLW20agDtZv

1 Like

@Vladimir_Great
The first way: is to introduce a more detailed damage model to specific vehicles. There’ll be new types of modules, ranging from electronic modules for air defense vehicles, machine gun ammunition, electrical equipment, as well as detailing and correcting guidance modules such as the drives. This is labor intensive and painstaking work however, as it cannot be implemented for all ground vehicles in the game at once — each vehicle would require separate manual work. In particular as part of this task, we’re currently separating and detailing the elevation and traverse drives of the M1 and Leopard 2 series tanks with the addition of a hydraulic drive supply tank, where disabling this part will also disable the guidance drive.”

They simply might be working on it, as they said above, it is labor intensive and requires a decent amount of digging.

1 Like

Puma turret drive/ring is huge. Id like to see it irl.
Also when fixing bug that makes tracks go boom when our ammo rack blows up

Unfortunately for devs, the begleit panzer has been scrapped and any internals we couldve found are no longer.
Hence its speculation pretty much.

In that particular case i was referring to the KF41.

1 Like

I respect the work of the development team, but the way it was implemented is not very reasonable. It is entirely possible to wait until the work on the same type of vehicle is almost completed before implementing it, rather than implementing it in advance on the already weak vehicle.

2 Likes

I support changes to the realism, but for now, structural refinement is being used too much to weaken vehicles, there too many double standard ,which is not a good phenomenon.

1 Like

Again, they are working on it and it takes time. Eventually we will have more and more vehicles with internal modules. They are, if i remember correctly, giving priority to SPAA and light vehicles due to the troll-ish nature of their “empty” hulls. Of course some of them are not done yet, they need time.

There is nothing wrong with what you say, but model updates can wait, this isn’t just about implementing some inherently weaker vehicles earlier than other similar vehicles, this is a clear nerf that will have a huge impact on balance.

1 Like