Battlepass boosters should not expire

You’re paying money for it, and then you’re required to grind it, and then they just expire.

Boosters should not expire either way, it’s a dumb thing, but these are boosters that are not randomly given out, these are boosters you have to purchase a battlepass for, and then you still don’t get them unless you commit a lot of time to the game, and then they just get deleted from your inventory within days.

If someone does not purchase a BP until they’ve made significant progress, they unlock all the boosters at once, that is around 30 boosters that all expire within for literally no reason and pretty much impossible to not let it go to waste.

It’s insane how stingy the game is about these boosters where even players who pay money for them have them taken away.

22 Likes

true, in general boosterrs should not expire

11 Likes

I agree… I don’t see why they do, they already have very diminished returns when stacking them so there is nothing you can do by stockpiling them and getting some insane RP from it.

I just played a game with a 300% booster and the rewards are still bad.
A premium vehicle, a premium account and a booster and it’s still 20k RP for 5 kills and a win.
Imagine being a free to play user, you get 1.7k RP for 5 kills, even with a 500% booster that doesn’t amount to anything that isn’t a pitiful reward and yet they expire because imagine getting a tiny bit more RP.

4 Likes

Totally agree. I didn’t buy the last Battle Pass until i was on level 20 something and then had to play like buggery to use them all up in time, including using the 3 boosters a day for logging in and the ground and air arcade PvE’s.

Paying for boosters is totally different from being given boosters for free. Take away the timers.

3 Likes

Totally agree. I didn’t buy the last Battle Pass until i was on level 20 something and then had to play like buggery to use them all up in time, including using the 3 boosters a day for logging in and the ground and air arcade PvE’s.

Paying for boosters is totally different from being given boosters for free. Take away the timers.

And then imagine getting to 50 or even 75 before purchasing it.

It’s insane a virtual product loses value as time goes on due to not being able to use the things that it offers within a short time frame.

I’d be keen for more that actually don’t expire. We shouldn’t be too worried about the inventory issues as they should’ve been fixed (which was a reason coined for the introduction of the expiries).

What inventory issue was that? People having too many items?

I don’t think anything should expire, which is just another consumer unfriendly practice, but when it comes to things I pay for, and have those expire whilst also creating a system that dumps dozens of them on you at once, that just feels illegal.

1 Like

I think a lot of people were just not using them which caused an issue the amount of items in their inventory.

Personally, i dont remember the last time i used a booster so the change didnt really affect me. However, they should switch back to the old boosters that dont expire.

You’re talking to the people who tried to make wagers time limited, fyi

Its how they goad you into “use’m or lose’m”. Works too. I meter my game play based on needing to “use” boosters before they expire.

Was so long ago… It was about the time that the vehicle backups were being talked of being time limited.

I would go as far as to say BP should not have any boosters, wagers and orders. Instead it should have higher value rewards such as skins and decals. More so since they removed that 1 vehicle rewards a while back.

2 Likes

That, very much.

2 Likes

Sure, but in this case you can’t even reasonably use them in the short time span between obtaining them and them expiring.

I understand daily boosters expiring, that makes sense

to decrease the load on the servers that deal with user profiles, since the excessive collecting of unused items leads to a constant increase in required capacity without any benefit or sense.

Leave it to snails spaghetti code to be unable to handle this, how difficult can it be to create a slot for each of the items and then adjust the number for how many of them you have.

Love how they believe that people collecting items is non-sensical and excessive and not beneficial, despite them being the ones that hand out all these boosters, wagers and other garbage whilst also making them so lackluster that people don’t even care to use them most of the time.

1.7k base RP for 4 ground kills and 173 RP for an air kill, even 300% booster doesn’t salvage these pathetic rewards paired with a premium account + premium vehicle + victory + skill bonus and it still feels like a waste of time.

Their whole inventory system is just a mess, maybe they can try work on that instead of having to take away items we literally purchased in order to compensate for it… as I’m typing this out with the game stuck in processing operation as I attempt to activate a booster which seems to take upwards of a full minute.

Half the reason I despise crafting events is that on top of the mindless grind, you have to spend hours navigating the inventory doing things it was clearly never designed to do.

Gaijin PR logic for a mess inventory system.

In the mean time bets orders and backups are not expiring and its just a HEX in a DB that any modern server can halde just fine

Yeah, it’s seems like the absolute weakest excuse one could imagine, and if true that is still not a price the player should have to pay for their bad design.
Taking back things you handed out/sold because your system cannot handle the amount of stuff you sold… I mean what kind of circus is this.

Boosters should not expire, stack them should not reduce %, golden wagers shouldn’t been removed. Cheap greedy games 💁🏻‍♀️

2 Likes