Battle Rating Changes

Sure mate. Not like every singhle tank the Jumbo could struggle with at 5.7 (or rather 6.7) got moved up to 7.0 except for the Tiger II H.

The Jumbo at 5.7 will perform no different from the Jumbo at 5.3. Because it fights almost the same enemies.

It will now meet Jagtiger.

The elusive JT.
Ferdi is worse.
And again. It is a HT. You do not spawn HTs in a full down BR unless they have some other traits. the Jumbo is mobile so it can work. the turret can resist even the 128mm thanks to volumetric. but still at 6.3, the max you shouldk spawn it, nothing it did not face at 6.0 or 6.3 previously exists

What is rare and what is not rare based on previous experience is irrelevant because of these changes, 7.3 was not rare and now 7.7 will not be rare.

Just don`t play it then
Then it is ultra rare

like you could just simply do as told and not spawn it in a 6.7 match or 6.3 if you hate it so much

Don’t think you’re going to get that many options at 6.7.

We are still talking about the now 5.7 Sherman Jumbo. I played 3 games since the patch all three I was top BR.

If you say so.

you need to learnm how to properly respond.
If you quote nothing One will always assume that you are talking about the last thing said.,

How am i to know that you are talking about sth I said over 1 h agao while I had an entire discussion about sth differen. Mate
This one is 100% on your inability to use a forum

Sounds like you’re projecting, I replied to your comment about the IS-2… and talking about 7.3 and 7.7… how you somehow figured that was about the Jumbo is your inability to use the forum and makes me question your reading comprehension because even if you believed it was about the Jumbo, we wouldn’t be talking about BR 7.7.

Which you didn. Because you never mentioned it. You replied to me. That is all the info I had. I was in a debate about the Jumbo for an hour at that point.

Which could simply have been a typo as 6.3 and 6.7 (which where the matter of discussion) are literally one number different.

Again. If you believe anyone is capable of reading your mind you are mistaken.
You gave 0 hints to what you where replying. You gave 0 Mention of the subject matter you where discussing. And all of that came ontop of a different Discussion taking place, which you interrupted.

You inability to properly quote and then write your piece after the quote is no excuse and only shows your utter incompetence in using this Forum and how to conduct a discussion (online or not)

It is as if you left a room 1h ago during a discussion about swiss cheese, then came back and heard “cheese” and instantly replied with your piece, not realising that the discussion shifted from swiss to french cheese. And now you blame the people in a constant debate for not reading your mind and knopwing that you are going back to a long since finished discussion. All because you where to lazy to give that tiny bit of information.

not quoting is on you. And you not quoting is the reason as to why I assumed a non discript reply was about the subject at hand and not a long since finished discussion.

And why did you just carry on when my first reply made 0 sense as I obviously did not catch that you where talking about the IS 2 with my statement of:

You merrily went on, even tho at that point you could have realised that I was not talking about what you wanted me to talk about.

Again learn to use quotes. it takes 0.1s to quote someone on this forum. not doing so is bad ettiquet and leads to misunderstandings as you can see.

How am i to know that you are talking about sth I said over 1 h agao while I had an entire discussion about sth differen. Mate
This one is 100% on your inability to use a forum

Which you didn. Because you never mentioned it. You replied to me. That is all the info I had

Pretty funny you accuse me of not knowing how a forum works when you fail to just simply press the arrow that shows you exactly what comment I was replying to, but it’s 100% on me and my inability to use a forum.

How are you to know indeed.

Which could simply have been a typo as 6.3 and 6.7 (which where the matter of discussion) are literally one number different.

Surely I’d do it twice.

You gave 0 hints to what you where replying. You gave 0 Mention of the subject matter you where discussing. And all of that came ontop of a different Discussion taking place, which you interrupted.

Me replying to a comment is all the hints you need if you knew how to use a forum, and I interrupted your discussion? Didn’t know this was your personal forum I was not allowed to post at until you gave me permission to do so… if you want a personal discussion you can message someone, although I’m sure you know that with how good you are at using the forum.

And why did you just carry on when my first reply made 0 sense as I obviously did not catch that you where talking about the IS 2

Only you can assume a typo or something? An IS-2 is at 6.7, so you could suggest to spawn in a different vehicle at 6.7 instead, of which they aren’t that many, if any at all.

it takes 0.1s to quote someone on this forum.

Takes even less for you to just click the arrow and see the comment I was replying to instead of shifting the blame on me.

Actually true, i had tried a few games in the IS-2 m44 and it wasn’t too different to the previous.

Sure mate
Everyone else on this forum is an idiot while you, the only person who constantly and reliably causes misunderstandings, by not properly quoting, is totally not to blame

I have told you multiple times to learn how to quote in multiple threats. Others have had the exact same problem, yet the others, who use quotes, are to blame and not you, the one guy to constantly caus esuch issues by not quoting is totally free of blame.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know what you’re talking about, it’s been like 8h and I don’t remember what I said so I don’t know what the conversation was about anymore, that’s on you.

no now he can fight also against 6,7, mixed teams was sometimes happen he must fight : t26e t34 us,
tiger II P and H,now vs t44 before impossible, and the 104mm penetration against this tanks its a joke…
other joke T1E1 its 5.3, M6´a1 same tank, same armor, same gun same weakspots, but why destroy GJ this nice setup? they try to fool us, in a few months the jumbo will go down, because nobody plays him or bad statistics, we have so many tanks, but only a few good enough to match + 1.0 BR, i play only tanks they have a chance. others i would love to play but a low tier its horrible game play
the german case, no tanks 4.7, no tanks 5.3, only panther d
i play 95% low tier matches also a think what me realy pissed off…better tactci, better skill, but bam, you fight against a better tank and they hit you with one shoot your first shoot bounce off

T1E1 has much better mobility due to the massively improved reverse speed. It being slightly higher BR makes sense.

for me not, a better reverse makes 0.3 much br? ridicilus, gj want to destroy good performance decks that players wont easy match a game, why? harder games more play more grind

By the Time the M6 started reversing the T1E1 is around the house.

it is anything but insignificant.

The T1E1 can also reverse sidescrape and reverse attack. Both increase survivability in some situations. the M6 can not do the same.

1 Like

sometimes yes sometimes not, depends, but o,3 more BR? in my view not, why destroy always good decks? let the players have fun, BR changes often goes high and down, dont screw it so much…dont forget not every player its a super ace, good states from good players doesnt make sense for a normal player to play a difficult tank
i see also the matches vs 6.3 as i have most of the games, it getting on my nerves