Battle Rating changes for January 2024 (post feedback)

M900 for AGS Please!!

4 Likes

The outrage about the final changes not raising the F-15 to 12.7 is simply astonishing, not to mention that they mostly come from British mains, but anyways.

Cope and seethe all you want guys, the plane underperformed and it wasn’t by simply skill issue. Variants with somewhat different IR missiles (AAM-3/Python 3) and even better playerbases (JAP/ISR) were not raised in BR, they could’ve done that, but it just didn’t, as the snail is probably working on the F-15C.

Guess you’ll have to work your kills harder on your Gripen, boys.

My best guess is that the F-15 will be moved to 12.7 as soon as the AAMRAM drops, but I still find it weird as to why Gaijin doesn’t just move it now.

MIG29G should not be 12.7 it suck at radar and no agm missiles or guide bomb. it way much worse then mig29smt . if it 12.7 mig29smt should 13.0. and mig29smt got 60+56big countermeasures . when most other top jet got 100+ even 600+ why you say it got good countermeasures?

1 Like

I agree with you, but gaijin doesn’t care

Dear Gaijin,

Please put the Type 87 RCV down the 8.3 its literally useless at 9.0 thanks.

3 Likes

I respect your opinion, but for me it shouldn’t be 10.0, for a simple reason, it can not defend itself while the other can, you can mentioned the ozelot cant not too, but the ozelot has its own advantages like thermals, a radar, and being literally a rat in size.

true 72av should higher then 2a4

Gaahhh, why must Gaijin continue bullying Japan. Makes no sense to move a zero, any zero at this point, up in Br. Japan can’t have nice things at all…like at all. I’m ok with the Type 81 C moving to 11.0, just hoping Gaijin finds a way to allow it to use its new missile for longer range. At 11.0, it still slaps most jets hard except those that climb to space beyond 10km. The Strela will take its place at 10.0 so it all works out there.

Ima continue this trend lol
+1 Dear Gaijin,

Please put the Type 87 RCV down the 8.3 & Type 87 RCV (P) 7.3 / Add Type 16s missing Type 93 APFSDS / Undo every Japanese plane Br increase (My guy J6K1 bout to fight 7.7 jets…💀💀💀)

5 Likes

true 2s25m good enough it should not have 3bm60 and 9m119m1 and it even have Amphibious and Hydropneumatic suspension , or move it to 11.7

pantisr -s1 should at 13.0

So no spall liners that were promised for the arietes, Italian top tier is sad at the moment you really need to fix it

if strela in germ then true but russian ? really? when su25 using s25o on the sky you say jet too powerful??

lmao, they give it 3bm60 because no one plays that thing, there was no reason of taking it over a t80, but I hope with the new ammo people will start using it.

strela shoud 11.7 in ab 10.7 rb 2s6 shoud 11.3 rb

They’ll most likely move it to 12.7 as soon as it receives the AAMRAM. The F-15A will not have HMD anyways, as IRL they did not receive it.

1 Like

I thank the f15a will stay 12.3 and win the aim120 gets added that will ad the f15b with better radar and hmd

They’ve added spall liners to Ariete jet, that’s why it gets br increase XD

1 Like

Lolllllll

AIM-120 will probably be more of a thing in the F-15C with HMD —and hopefully a polished radar—.