Battle Pass Vehicles: Sholef V.1

Apologies, i must have missed that, i didn’t mean anything personal, but wherever the Vehicle comes in, either it be TT, Squadron, Event or Premium, there is always somebody who’s not happy, it wasn’t directed at you, just at the situation described above

All i would say in all of this, is appreciate what you get, as one day this will come to a stop and will no longer be here, and people will say “remember when we used to play War Thunder, those where the good old days” lol

An Israeli battlepass vehicle!

a surprise to be sure

Oxy was right. Very cool 👍

4 Likes

This is the free level 50 (“just for playing the game” is the tell in the text).

Means the level 75 will almost certainly be a battlewagon this time.

1 Like

Damn… Keep going with these event and battlepass vehicles if you want to get rid of the players…
Really, you couldn’t choose more UNINTERESTING vehicles to grind for…

Congrats to you Gaijin, ONCE AGAIN

1 Like

Well the Mariner kinda counts as both a plane and a ship! Maybe we’ll just get a cool NFT banana sticker as the third prize! lol

Well thats your opinion, other people do find it as a great addition for a nation ingame that does need some love. If you want to stop playing then stop nobody is holding a gun to your head :)

In this game you DO NOT GET, but BUY. THESE are different things…

By “some love” you mean more same-same filler vehicles clogging up its upper-mid tier?

Very nice, this is exactly the kind of vehicle that should be used as a event/BP reward.
Something that is different from existing vehicles, but serves a similar purpose/role with similar specs to something that already is available through the tech tree.

2 Likes

You can do an event, sell the vehicles and “Buy” what you want so, in theory, its not costing you anything if utilise the market, and no you don’t have to buy, just do the event itself. (its just time that’s costing you)

People want everything handed them on a plate, these days.

If you work for it it means more, when you view it in the hanger and use it in battle.

I posed this onto the forum wishlist a few days ago!!! I had no clue we were getting it! I’m so excited! 😊

2 Likes

What is that radar use for on this vehicle?

counter battery fire,

Ahhh okay

Would be cool if the radar could detect incoming helicopter ATGMs

Thank you. I’m starting to look forward to the big prize, and I hope it’s an American Atlanta-class light cruiser

Yes it is a level 75 reward. Free level 50 reward is the PBM mariner aircraft

This is a big prize though, they’ve said it is a “main reward” in a devblog

But Israel has 2 m109…

Yeah, so here you have a third one just because why not.

Why couldn’t they just not copypaste M109 into every tech tree and add this to tech tree instead and give us something actually intersting into a battle pass?

Also funny to see how they’ve said you can get it just by playing. Are they implying it is 50 level reward and actual main reward will be naval? I hope not. As much as i hated previous season for being entirely copypaste, i’d even rather have that than a naval main reward with 2 uninteresting smaller rewards…