Battle Pass Vehicles: Sholef V.1

Even with what it gets this is an 8.0 vehicle simply because of its armor. And the turret roof armor was never mentioned but could very well be in game which further justifies this BR or higher

It’s a fairly interesting vehicle due to its armor but deserves to be rank V/VI at least

The original M109 self-propelled howitzers were developed by the USA.

However, the new addition, the Sholef V.1, is domestically built in Israel, hence why its needed

No. Vehicles like M109, 2s3, sholef, wiesel1a2 and a4 shouldn’t be in the game.

They ruin the game for all other players because they are fighting with equipment that was not created for such opponents.

In conditions like in the game, in reality, heavy tanks would not exist or they would be equipped with ERA and combined armor, and the main armament would be a 30mm cannon to fend off fleas like BMP-1 and a 120mm howitzer with HEAT ammo

If vehicle can’t be balanced within service period of his enemy’s (like Pt-76b) , then it should be removed.

1 Like

Someone could argue the same about every aspect of the game, haha.

While I agree that it’s not perfect, perhaps expanding the maps and introducing different game modes would help.

3 Likes

British Centurion Mk. 3 is 7.7 and Rank IV so not necessarily

The game can give them a role in the battle, but the developer can’t

they say the same thing in the Mariner article, they’re usually very unclear about these things
also wouldnt attach too much value to the use of ‘main’ to describe a reward, iirc most if not all vehicles are referred to as such

Probably a reskinned VIDAR…
Make players pay for the BP or pay for a premium, either way Da Snale wins. At least with the BP you get a bunch of stickers for your trouble.

They don’t. In mariner article they say you can get it by completing challenges and missions. Here they say you can get it by completing challenges and missions just by playing. It’s a subtle, but potentially meaningfull difference

bruh have you seen the current state of Israel ingame? it is desperate for whatever it can get right now. nothing special about it sadly.

Not one thing in stated specs is correct .

Because its crowded 7.0 - 9.0 with same-same filler vehicles and nothing else. This is going to land right in the middle of that.

It is Gaijin so it will be 7.0 or 7.3

My bet is on 8.0.

8.3 cuz they hatin on israel

8.3 is fair considering armor and there’s way more light vehicles there too so it’s not a bad thing either.

They butchered this vehicle to hell and back. It’s missing its thermals, its laser rangefiner (LRF), its 2-plane stabilizer, and its 6.67 second autoloader. It’s unbelievable how badly they butchered this 8.0, rank 5 vehicle in to a rank 4, 6.7-ish vehicle.

They literally modeled the LRF! It’s this thingy above the gun mantlet.

And yet they mention nothing about it. Yeah, devblogs don’t mention anything, but not mentioning thermals, an LRF, and a 2-plane stab indicates it likely won’t have those. They also butchered its reload into the abyss. They use reload as a balancing factor, I understand that, but this isn’t a manual reload. This is an autoloader and it should have a 6.67 second reload which translates to about 9 rounds per minute.

17 Likes

Bug report about missing stuff when it will be released? Because it’s really seems unfair

1 Like

I would but I know someone who is much more of an expert on this than I am (guy who wrote the Sholef V2 suggestion, @ofekk213) and he is gonna bug report this thing to hell.

3 Likes