Battle Pass Vehicles: Sholef V.1

this is what the radar looks like

Yes I am aware however that on the V1 is not a laser rangefinder

According to the V2’s suggestion these features were not changed between the prototypes, the only things that changed was the removal of the left cheek ladder, smoke grenades, and the longer gun.

Where AS-90 Gaijin?

The Sholef V2 uses the BAZ FCS which has an integrated LRF and Thermals. The Sholef V1 does not. It is simple as that. The Sholef V1 as it is present in game only has a radar rangefinder

This is very cool, but only rank IV?

Gaijin doesn’t make rank 5 battle pass vehicles anymore which is a shame

2 Likes

Based on images of both prototypes together they have identical optic packages, and again the suggestion states that the Sholef prototypes were identical outside of the gun, smokes, and the cheek ladders, as well as that Soltam upgraded both prototypes at the same time.

2 Likes

And yet they moved up EBR 90, AMX-50 90 and PT-76-57 to rank V. I don’t see the reason why it is rank IV

1 Like

Yeah because they did a premium vehicle restructure.

I wish Sholef could get it too in the future.

@ofekk213 since you wrote the V.2 suggestion can you confirm that the V.1 shared the same characteristics other than the gun, ladder, and smokes?

1 Like

So this is the big prize?

1 Like

I do wonder, is this gonna be a battle pass without a ship reward? normally the ship reward would be posted on wednesday which didnt happen this week. And neither does this article imply theres gonna be another vehicle before they post the main BP article.

This is such a great addition to the Israeli tech tree though I think it should have been a tech tree vehicle

2 Likes

The two naval players can live with one ship less

Edit: to whoever that didn’t get it this is a joke

5 Likes

you can’t please everybody.

Its coming as an event vehicle, to be fair its free to everybody, you just have to grind for a while to get it

All vehicle types deserve a place in the game, personal preferences shouldn’t lead to automatic removal from the pool of potential additions

4 Likes

And im sure the tank and plane players will also live with one tank/plane less

I just said my personal preference