Battle Pass season 16 - only two vehicles?

Am I missing something, or have there only been two vehicles announced for the new Battle Pass season?

So far I seen the Rank II: PBM-5A Mariner announced on 18/07 and the Rank IV: Sholef V.1 on 19/07.

Where is the third vehicle?

There’s always one from each military branch, and third announced is usually the main prize.

As we’ve already got a plane and a tank, it would seem we are missing a Rank IV or Rank V Naval vessel?

3 Likes

Im sure they will annouce it soon. Still a little bit before the battlepass starts.

Hopefully you’re right.

I’m a spreadsheet nerd and record everything I do in BP, including the dates everything happen.

Since I started paying close attention (season 7 onwards) the 1st vehicle has always been announced 7 days before new season starts, 2nd is 6 days before and 3rd is 5 days before.

New season starts in 2 days.

To be fair, gaijin isnt exactly known for keeping a schedule.

For some things sure, but for BP I don’t agree.

Just take my word for it that with the exception of vehicle #3 for the upcoming season, this is the first time we haven’t followed the exact schedule (ie. dates the new vehicles, new warbond shop and new season challenges/rewards are announced) since at least the start of season 7, which was 27/04/2022.

Anyway, I guess we’ll wait and see.

The ship/boat will likely be announced today along with the rest of this season’s details

2 Likes

And the Summer Suffer announcement should follow soon, maybe within the next two weeks.

Didn’t they replace that with the single-vehicle events?

I confess it’s my fault. I haven’t paid for a BP in over a year and still picked up every single one.

Looks like they changed it up

My oh my, they are making previously unobtainable BP vehicles obtainable. Unfortunately it is RNG based, but I am very thrilled to see where this goes.

1 Like

Please use this new thread to discuss BP16: