Base respawn timer

They didn’t change the base timers. There was an issue that made them respawn at a much greater rate than designed, and they simply fixed the timers to return them to their intended setting.

They do if the activity do it.

Nonsense.

The bases respawned twice as fast as they currently do prior to the period that they were supposedly ‘bugged’—a ‘bug’ that was in the game for several months.

2 Likes

Fully agree.

Regarding long reaction time of gaijin:

I remember the 20mm HE bug allowing players to one-shot ai medium and heavy tanks from the front (with 8-20 gramms of TNT filler per shell)- it took gaijin ages to identify this “bug” - despite whole lobbies farmed ai ground units like there is no tomorrow.

I mean the average score must have been increased significantly and a lot of players addressed this, but it took more than half a year before they reacted. “Bug” appeared in the Bv 155 BP season…

You can say nonsense all day, I am just reiterating the official response they gave on this issue.

I’m not calling the timeline or the official response from Gaijin regarding the “bug” nonsense.

What’s nonsense is that the bases respawned much faster than they do currently pre Sons of Attilia “bug”, but we’re all supposed to just believe that they didn’t. Moreover, it’s humorous that this was only acknowledged as a bug AFTER it was “fixed” while existing for 2+ months.

Well, the rocket damage bug for bases is still around and it has been a while too. They aren’t really the greatest at acknowledging and correcting bugs like this. I can’t wait until this rocket stuff is done with too. Hopefully it doesn’t last as long as the bugged timers.

Pretty sure that isn’t a bug.

It is, they are already aware. Rockets were never supposed to be so damaging to bases. Community Bug Reporting System