BAe Sea Harrier - Technical data and discussion

I know the Blue Fox doesn’t have a CW or any good, useful feature because it was designed during a time of useless Labour Gov.
Thanks for

I thought it was the RAFs fault. They didnt want the RN to have any aircraft at all, because it was their job to fly planes and they would protect the fleet. So the RN had to convince the RAF that the SHar would be useless in anything more than dealing with shadower intercepts and so it was intentionally gimped to make it a “worse sell”.

Yeah

Climb/Dive angle

1 Like

Thank you

That is a mush smaller part of it than the cost per unit under tight buget. Not to say it wasn’t a big part but the Labour Party didn’t want a military jet for defending their teritories or ships.

1 Like
Spoiler

Screenshot 2024-08-28 064539

Does the Sea Harrier HUD have an option to switch to metric?

And does the HUD also show distance to the locked radar target.

Sea Harrier FA2 is getting a major huff. 500lb bombs

No, there is no need because everyone is trained to fly on imperial. It’s always knots and feet.

do you know if there’s any whispers in Gaijin HQ about possibly making those things match the player’s selected units? Or adding a feature that changes the units by gamemode?

Not that I know of.

considering they just planted fake units JHMCS on j10 with hud in real units… unsure

Why is Britain not getting a new Harrier GR.5 premium

TBF, they havent got the best track record for making good british premiums. The last one we had was the gr 1 for top tier and we all know what happened there lol. The lightning was only good because it could get to the bases fast and it got rockets (It was fully deserved nerfing rocket base damage but could they have waited untill after the f14 event). The sea vixen WAS good but they nerfed the red tops shortly after instead of just moving it up. I think a good premium would be something south african, would actually be a unique jet do bring that would offer a playstyle other than just more strike aircraft in disgues. The indian mig 21 was an okay idea but it was a bit controversial.

3 Likes

can identify radar

bucc S2B also

6 Likes

FA2 or FRS1?

1 Like

FA2
both FSR1’s RWR are still dumb

4 Likes

That’s a start at least. FA2 does need it the most, but I hope the FRS1 gets fixed. Buc S2B is lovely that it got that

I saw that and took it into an ARB match but it still used bands

oh it’s dev :P