BAe Sea Harrier - Technical data and discussion

This stock grind is miserable lmao

welcome to top tier jets lol

Nah, this is a Harrier problem, by the time you’ve arrived at the battlefield with your glowsticks 2 9Ls the game is almost always over lmao

2 Likes

they are the same br…
what can i say?
do you gaijin think it is fair or balance?
please remember that the fa2 is gen1 harrier ,but the av8b+ is gen2 harrier,their flight performance varies greatly.now the av8b+ is better in both weapon and flight performance,but the same br
@Smin1080p

guys,we need to drew the gaijin’s attention.it is such unfair and no balance.

by the way ,can you reflect this to the developers @Gunjob ,i would appreciate it a lot if you can express this to the developers for us who likes this plane.its current performance is really really bad.

Unfortunately, Gaijin only cares about data, not common sense. I think we’ll have to wait till next BR change

4 Likes

yes,it just how does gaijin work.disappointing

Welcome to what always happens when minor nations get a cool new toy.

Major nations get given better because heaven forbid the favoured children feel left out.

1 Like

british expecially,same thing happened also on the desert warrior,PMB 090 instead of m919

Do the BOL pods not work on the FA2?

Ive got them equipped but no extra flares

I think every aircraft is broken when it comes to flares.

Gaijin moment

The last time they tried to change CMs was with Phimat pods on the Jaguar I think. I wasnt “there” so to speak, but I heard it just caused CTDs. This time round, it looks like CMs are totally busted. Perhaps this is why 1200 chaff never came to the Tornado.

Yeah, there’s a few exceptions but for the most part this is the case.

Its not every aircraft, its basically at random some aircraft have had CM changes and work fine, others not so much.

I was fine until I tried switching to GRB to do the stock grind lmao. Then poof, all my flares disappeared lmao

1 Like

So, the lesson is dont play GRB :P

Ive yet to have any issues in the Buc S2B or Jaguar IS. So might be gamemode related

2 x 9Ls at 12.3 on a harrier isn’t much fun lmao. Figured I could get a few ambush kills in grb to unlock countermeasures and 9ms

Im nearly there. about 100k left to go for the Fa2

I finished it ~2130, after starting at ~1100. With a couple of breaks of course here and there, and a big one to cook myself some dinner. All in all about 8 hours of Tornado F.3 vibing. Not too bad imo.