BAe Sea Harrier - Technical data and discussion

I’m glad that was fixed. I half get the FRS1 being strike aircraft, it’s an edge case, though probably should be changed. But at least the FA2 gets in my opinion, the correct designation

3 Likes

I hope we get the sea harriers changed to fighter, would allow me to finally have something other than my buccaneer as everything else around it is a strike aircraft. shame the phantoms are 10.7 in ground now, as we dont have a 10.7 lineup to use with it.

Managed a shot against a defending F-16C with over a minute of flight time

10 Likes

Just from watching that video, i realised i should probably trust my missiles alot more, as i usualy assume its already self destructed as soon as i lose a lock (although i do know the 7f isnt an ARH).

Also, 60 flares and no chaff at that altitude? who is this man.

6 Likes

nothing change,again

Anyone know how many channels the Sea Harrier has?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/5I27Xi2HaAp7

1 Like

Yep, thank you. I need to check those discord channels more often :D

Correct me if Im wrong (and I think I am)

But shouldnt water injection reduce engine temps. At least initially?

When water injection is turned on, the engine control unit automatically increases the fuel flow to the engine and hence its RPM (along with increasing the engine temperature limit).

So any cooling effect of the water is more than cancelled out by the increased fuel flow.

2 Likes

Since the model has been made a few days ago, why is the FA2 120 BOL still not in the test suit for so many days?
@Smin1080p

The CRL model with the BOL attachment isn’t ready yet.

3 Likes

not this?

That is the CRL without the BOL attachment, the BOL attachment is taken from the BOL-304 which is a modified LAU-7A. The CRL/BOL combo will look like the CRL with the BOL-304 attachment at the end;

it seems i get it wrong because of this

The loadout and functionality is ready;

Highlights from the 2.36.0.23 changelog entry:
New unused aircraft loadouts:
Planes:

• Sea Harrier F.A. Mk. 2 – 2x AIM-120B + BOL countermeasures

But only the standard CRL model is ready and the CRL/BOL is still WiP.

1 Like

what will happen on its hud?can we confirm it will change to the right hud instead of the gr3 hud

Its been reported, but I don’t know about any of the “if/whens” about it.

2 Likes

And still no idea about the wrongly implemented flight path markers and attitude/horizon lines behavior of HUDs?

Got a report for me to look at?

1 Like