BAe Harrier II (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

Thats a shame. Does it have the better RWR i saw on the Mig29?

yes

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hopefully they get this working later on.

1 Like

I was wondering this. So ASB has been screwed out of a new mechanic again, thats a shame

Its the first devserver, theres still time until the update comes out.

1 Like

They kind of said in the English devstream that MAWS isn’t working yet: The comment was in relation to the voice announcer part giving warnings of incoming missiles
I would assume they wouldn’t put it on GR.7 until it’s fully functional

5 Likes

@Gunjob i cant post in the dev server stuff because im not on it. Would you be willing to pass along a suggestion for the new RWR warning panel to be seperated from the main RWR ring. So for aircraft like the Harrier Gr7 that use in-built RWR screens in the cockpit. The RWR ring hides but the RWR warning panel remains on screen. At the moment this feature is absent for anyone who plays ASB and personally. I think its this gamemode that needs it more than any other

1 Like

We can hope

1 Like

This was just datamined, might explain some descreptencies around the RWR stuff

Done a report for the harrier Gr.7 missing it’s ground proximity warning system: Community Bug Reporting System

4 Likes

Bug report for the local time/CCRP timer conflict: Community Bug Reporting System

1 Like

I hope the Sea Harrier FA.2 gets added this upcoming patch, I have a hunch the AV-8B+ will serve as a testing ground for the AMRAAM Missile just like the Harrier GR.7 and AIM-9Ls. Gaijin said the F-16C wouldn’t get the AMRAAM unless all nations have them already but they didn’t really say other minor nations like Italy can’t get them early.

Yeah, it makes sense for that to happen and its definetly one of the options, though if they get something and britain doesnt after getting so many new vehicles. Then it would be a little unfair.

definitly not this patch, since they already denied it

You for real? 💀

yeah smin said no fox 3 this update

But did he say the AV-8B+ was not going to be added though? It still would be fine without AMRAAMs and would basically be a Harrier GR.7 with a cracked Radar.

nothin was said about the av-8b yet, it basicaly doesnt exist yet, could be another PSO and T90S case that will be added in another update for all we know

Gaijin going at it again balancing vehicles via statistics (which is a terrible idea).

3 Likes

That was on the F.3 specifically