BAe Harrier II (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/GIFFalzc3bDU

5 Likes

You legend! ive hit “i have same issue” for you, its been put forward as a suggestion too which is good, I only ever get a no and an instant lock of comments

The 12,000ft is the laser acquisition range of Paveway I,the range for Paveway II bombs should be 16,000ft.The laser acquisition range and FOV of Paveway II is lower than expected.There are documents to prove that.The problem is that these numbers are from those “leaked manual”

Why is Britain not getting a new Harrier GR.5 premium, as Britain needs a prmium CAS at top tier

1 Like

Because we aren’t? The AV-8B NA is more analogous to a GR.7 than a GR.5 anyway. One addition also doesn’t mean something else will be added.

2 Likes

the last thing britain needs is Premium CAS imo, all we really need (and also have left) for CAS is the later Harrier IIs and the Last Tonka that could come in any reasonable time, then again with how quickly gaijin is putting more and more 4th gens in maybe Eurofighter/Rafale are closer than they let on.

Considering we don’t have a single premium CAS aircraft…I’d disagree, harrier Gr5 would have been perfect instead the bison and I hope we get it asap

I feel like the AV-8B NA wasn’t the best prem Harrier II choice anyway
(but that’s neither here nor there lol)

I don’t know the early attack aircraft premium pack (pre-order) for great britain in rank 7 gaijin could add Harrier GR.5 or Harrier GR.5A in the future

@Gunjob what are the No 43 Mk2 Lugs?

NATO type bale lugs for hanging bombs off the ejectors. Harrier and Typhoon use bale lugs, but Tornado (in British and Saudi service) didn’t

4 Likes

thanks

Da12thmonkey saving me there, I had no idea off hand haha.

1 Like

For the GR.7

Hah so know i can out range pantsir range and point laser at it welcome additional

Gets hit with 3750m laser range

4 Likes

So not enough to compete the Kh 38 but still enough to out range the Panstir. Me likey

ummm. 3750m<20000m

Your math be a bit skewiff there.