AV-8B Harrier II: History, Performance and Discussion

They are not the same

We don’t get the triple bomb racks you don’t get the outrigger because yours can’t

End of

1 Like

Like you the kind of guy to think the Gr7 should of been in the US tree man

Now you’re straight up lying by saying they can’t despite given proof that they obviously can, just stop hating man and play something other than Britain

Lying no

There is no proof that they can only that it can’t

Are you sure, the left hand image certainly doesn’t look like a British Harrier to me?

1 Like

Screenshot_20240729_003035_Drive
Do you guys talk about that?

1 Like

I’m lucky cap in 13 sep 2023

I guess now AGM-65E on cdk server but not replace AGM-65D on USMC AV-8B+

The one on the left is a mock up and was for the British and the one on the right is a Sea Harrier FA2

1 Like

and says are not authorized

I guess that settles it then…

And? Provisions to do so as stated were included with the -B(NA) & -B+, there are a number of stores configurations that are not authorized that are possible across a large number of aircraft (even discounting all of those that would fall under asymmetric loading conditions).

And its not like the a AV-8B(DA) or -(NA) are implemented in the US tree either.

4 Likes

Doas someone know if the us av8b+ also had access to cm rails similar to the f-14b and the British sea Harrier fa2?

IIRC, AV-8B+ never had BOLs, but there were mentions that they were tested on him in ’99. (IDK, Av-8B+ or simple AV-8B was.)

3 Likes

Gaijin confirmed AV-8B Night Attack is a new premium pre-order pack for USA

This suggestion move to implemented soon

Part of me is a bit sad it’s the Night Attack instead of original Day Attack Harrier II, since it likely won’t get either of the really cool camouflage schemes (unless as marketplace skins)

1 Like

Gaijin didn’t feel generous today so the av8b will only be able to Carry 4 small jdams

Instead of 8 or 10

AGM-65D & AGM-65F replace with AGM-65E2 & AGM-65F on USMC AV-8B+

For AV-8B Night Attack (NA), AGM-65F instead AGM-65G

1 Like

What was the difference between f and g?
Pretty sure the e was a laser guided g(big penetrating warhead) meverick

Its nothing all too relevant to the game, just that the Safety and Arming system is to NAVY specifications and that they are HERO certified for storage and use aboard ships.

Shouldn’t AV-8B NA have the RR-408 engine?
Currently in game it has RR-406

According to first source (Hawker Harrier: Warfare With Vertical Velocity, Aeroplane Icon), from 15th airframe and onwards, the NA Harriers used 408

Another source (World Air Power Journal Vol.32) also states that NA had RR-408

1 Like