AV-8B Harrier II: History, Performance and Discussion

Personally I think AGM-65E Maverick for USN & USMC aircraft

And anyway mentions about how this pylon works, for what this pylons and etc.

Sorry, I confused the E and G versions

Well, rocket exhaust from the missile could cause engine problems in a hover. I just want to see if there are any sources that have info on weapon usage while hovering for Harrier 2s.

In fact USMC AV-8B never armed AGM-65G because AGM-65G Maverick for USAF aircraft only

I hope AGM-65E & AGM-65F Maverick replace AGM-65D & AGM-65G on AV-8B+ from USA tech tree in next major update

I know, but between G and F versions no differences for game, so it is only for… History accuracy

They don’t add the F model just to spite A-7E players lmao

Again, like it matters, we have many vehicles that couldn’t or didn’t use certain weaponry, so the plane that actually could (AV-8B), but doesn’t because of something obviously not applicable to the game (if GR.7 can use AIM-9s on outrigger, so can the AV-8B since they’re constructed in the same way) such as missile smoke possibly damaging paint or something, should absolutely be allowed to have outrigger pylons.

They are not the same

We don’t get the triple bomb racks you don’t get the outrigger because yours can’t

End of

1 Like

Like you the kind of guy to think the Gr7 should of been in the US tree man

Now you’re straight up lying by saying they can’t despite given proof that they obviously can, just stop hating man and play something other than Britain

Lying no

There is no proof that they can only that it can’t

Are you sure, the left hand image certainly doesn’t look like a British Harrier to me?

1 Like

Screenshot_20240729_003035_Drive
Do you guys talk about that?

1 Like

I’m lucky cap in 13 sep 2023

I guess now AGM-65E on cdk server but not replace AGM-65D on USMC AV-8B+

The one on the left is a mock up and was for the British and the one on the right is a Sea Harrier FA2

1 Like

and says are not authorized

I guess that settles it then…

And? Provisions to do so as stated were included with the -B(NA) & -B+, there are a number of stores configurations that are not authorized that are possible across a large number of aircraft (even discounting all of those that would fall under asymmetric loading conditions).

And its not like the a AV-8B(DA) or -(NA) are implemented in the US tree either.

4 Likes

Doas someone know if the us av8b+ also had access to cm rails similar to the f-14b and the British sea Harrier fa2?